EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

• Administrators
22 hours ago, J0HTAJA said:

Monte Carlo

Oli synkkä ja myrsyinen yö....hetken jo Monte Carlon koti stadionilla valot himmenivät MUTTA vain loistaakseen kirkkaammin kuin koskaan!

etsin vielä yhtä iloista, hullua ja taitavaa pelaajaa huonolla huumorin tajulla höystettynä joukkoomme,  pelipaikaltaan olet VL

Jos tunsit kutinaa lukiessasi tämän haarojesi välissä, mene lääkäriin jos taas kutina tuntui muualla kropassasi ota rohkeasti yhteyttä ja sovitaan elämäsi tärskyt ;)

yhteyttä voit laittaa yv tääl gameris tai Psn: johtaja699

It was a dark and stormy night... and for a moment the arena lights went dark....BUT only to shine brighter than ever!
I'm still looking for one happy, crazy and tallented player with a bad sense of humour to join our team as a LW.

If, while reading this, you felt an itch between your legs, go see a doctor. If the itch was somewhere else around your body, don't hesitate to get in touch and let's set up the date of your life. ;)

You can contact me by PM here on NHLGamer or on PSN: johtaja699

A finnish player is preferred, due to language barriors, but this rule is not set in stone, if you're good enogh.  

Now translated.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Northern Stars is on the hunt for a LW.
As it is now we dont have any spare forwards, this means we need to have everyone of us available to manage to get some EASHL games going. We're looking to change this. ECL Games will be included to some degree but in all honestly  you'd be having more like a EASHL/ECL-backup role in our team.

Think you got what it takes to roll with the best? Send me a pm

Edited by cHIIMEERa

1 minute ago, cHIIMEERa said:

As it is now we literally have no spare forwards so we need to have everyone of us available to get EASHL games going. Which isn't optimal, ECL Games will be included to some degree in all honestly  you'd be having more like a EASHL/ECL-backup role in our team.

I think car is the best, right @Tuukka.R ?

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, cHIIMEERa said:

As it is now we dont have any spare forwards, this means we need to have everyone of us available to manage to get some EASHL games going. We're looking to change this. ECL Games will be included to some degree but in all honestly  you'd be having more like a EASHL/ECL-backup role in our team.

Edit: Not just LW, we’re looking for a forward in general.

22 minuuttia sitten, Lainzndr kirjoitti:

lol, wut? How did the Monarchs get to the Pro div?

Seems that they took Lavetten's position, although i thought that one requirement were that 50% of the new teams roster must be the old teams (lavetten's) players o.O

Edited by vatalisti

Well it is JuniorZalaz team, so he can do whatever he wants with that spot. So that’s why Monarchs (Lavettens new team name) can play in PRO. 

And honestly, who cares if they have more than 50% new players. What should they do when the rest of the team leaves? Play 3’s? :D

When i played in Nordic Lightning in ecl 4 it was only two people left from ecl 3... No problems at that time so don’t see the problem now... People change teams now a days more than they probably change underwears :ph34r:

Edited by ICappeI
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

11 minuuttia sitten, ICappeI kirjoitti:

Well it is JuniorZalaz team, so he can do whatever he wants with that spot. So that’s why Monarchs (Lavettens new team name) can play in PRO. 

And honestly, who cares if they have 50% new players. What should they do when the rest of the team leaves? Play 3’s? :D People change teams now a days more than they probably change underwears :ph34r:

I dont care at all about the fact that monarchs will play in pro, they got a free ticket to there since Zalaz joined quite late into the team. But i just remembered there was a rule like that :D

Edited by vatalisti

11 minutes ago, vatalisti said:

I dont care at all about the fact that monarchs will play in pro, they got a free ticket to there since Zalaz joined quite late into the team. But i just remembered there was a rule like that :D

Same here, I was just surprised to the see the GM that started a thread depicting the struggles of a GM of a newly created team suddenly playing in the Pro division, skipping Lite 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, vatalisti said:

Oh, okey:D My bad bud! There’s been some talk about it earlier this week so don’t get it why other people are so offended about it. OG Royals (God Tier) have two players in their roster from last season and people don’t mind that.. 

• Like 1

43 minuuttia sitten, vatalisti kirjoitti:

Seems that they took Lavetten's position, although i thought that one requirement were that 50% of the new teams roster must be the old teams (lavetten's) players o.O

I think there isn`t such rule. Monarchs isn`t only team with more than 50% new guys in PRO. So i guess that just captain needs to continue to keep old team status. Considering number of new teams(many very good), im not sure is this policy smart...

2 minuuttia sitten, ahonaattori kirjoitti:

I think there isn`t such rule. Monarchs isn`t only team with more than 50% new guys in PRO. So i guess that just captain needs to continue to keep old team status. Considering number of new teams(many very good), im not sure is this policy smart...

Yeah maybe i remember wrong, or it was a suggestion to be a rule back in the days or something

12 minutes ago, ICappeI said:

Oh, okey:D My bad bud! There’s been some talk about it earlier this week so don’t get it why other people are so offended about it. OG Royals (God Tier) have two players in their roster from last season and people don’t mind that.. 

I don't think anyone's offended by it, just surprised

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, vatalisti said:

Yeah maybe i remember wrong, or it was a suggestion to be a rule back in the days or something

I didn't find it in the ECL 5 rules anymore, but if I remember correctly, in the ECL 4 rules it was pretty much "either the captain or at least 50%(?) of the players must be in the team"

• Like 1

On ‎2018‎-‎02‎-‎01 at 10:35 AM, vatalisti said:

-----

Q: What if teams split up? Who keeps the divisional spot?

The staff will look at each individual case but, as a rule of thumb, the captain is considered the owner of the team.

If a team has disagreements where the captain has lost the faith of his teammates, he will have to explain this case to the staff.

If both assistant captains and at least 3 other members, who played for the team the season before, apply ownership of the team, they will have a strong case to claim the team with all of it's history and current divisional spot - aside of the team name, which remains the captain's property (unless agreed otherwise). 

If a team is completely dismantled so the requirement described above cannot be fulfilled (e.g. the Captain and both Assistant Captains each decide to leave for different teams), nobody will be able to claim ownership. In that case, the team will be removed from ECL Divisions.

Edited by Sillknugen
  • Thanks 1

Shameful Knights is looking for a defender or an all around player for ECL 6 (ECL Pro)! 

Our RD is currently getting some high tier military training, so it's time we add another strong knight to our round table. We are  primarily looking for an RD/LD, but if you are able to uphold a consistent good level of play on any position we will certainly see that as a huge plus.

Requirements:

-Be active. We try to play everyday to have and keep our team play in it's peak

-Previous ECL experience is necessary!

-You need to own a mic because communication on the ice is the key to success. We also have a WhatsApp chat where we handle all the general things such as when to play and who plays etc. 

-You're able to give quick passes which help forward our game

- You have a good game sense that allows you to make quick and safe decisions but also lets you get creative when needed. (We are not looking for a robot like player)

Contact on PSN for a tryout: Wirtsuuu, Ollizhki or Migo_boo99. (Or anyone you know from our team :D)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3