EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

Thursday Night Club [EST] in roster creation.
- All positions open, except RD. Therefore LW, C, RW, LD & G. 
- Players -Availability: Thursdays - Eastern Time Zone APX 8pm to whatever. Or your locations equivalent time zone.
- Hockey knowledge a must! I really don't care about stats or if you're new. I'm looking for real life hockey knowledge with an open mind to try new ways/styles of playing.
-Play for fun mindset but a drive to win!

HMU @
PSN: AlkatrazSic81 reference Thursday Night Club when adding me please

Its time to add a new RD to Quality (Pro) and I feel like I need to post this since everyone is scared about our Enforcer aka perintämies @valta15

Would be amazing if you

• speek Finnish or potato
  • are like 18-55 years old
  • pass puck make goals is good
  • poke chekki puolustus alueella

PM me somewhere, like here or PSN or Tinder.

PS. we make the best herne keitto hapa korppu with silli on top of it.. amazing stuff

Edited by Yoloberg

On 1.3.2018 at 10.44, Aze kirjoitti:

Almost Famous

We are looking for solid LD or RD, prefer LD. 

Im gonna make Bugimir's trick and going to usa after first round of playoffs (if i calculate right)  so we need guy or girl who gonna replace me rest of the playoffs (if we can make it) 

You gonna have ECL games before playoffs for sure, no worries and possibility to join us as long term.

Contact me here. 

Up

After a rebuild from the team are we looking for 1-2 players more! We will play the upcoming German championship League! We are going for a long term and stick together! 

We are looking good and active Players! Teamplay is important!

• Right Defender 

• Goalie 

we use Headset and Whatsapp.

msg me on PSN or here on NHLgamer. Cheers 

OG Royals (Pro division, Group 2) looking for number one starting LW or C. 

Guaranteed icetime every night, ECL and EASHL. You can play every night and every game in ECL and EASHL if you can. We are looking for starting roster player. Center or Left Wing. 

Contact me ASAP on PSN AzByCxx or here! 

• Like 3

Quality is interested to see whos still free. You would play Backup role in Pro. No clue how much but if you have no club and youre best player EU then pls PM me.

Basically the last call for deadline, we dont really need anyone but one backup would be super cool.

Edited by Yoloberg
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, x Holtbeast said:

New founded Team Untouchable Hockey looking for a active and good defender with good hands.

Looking for a left defender !!!

We have a nice roster but we need a left defender to complete our team

Roster:

Alexbvb28 (C), backupgoalie769 (A), Stefan_397 (A, top scorer of the Pro divison)

Tim_Flyersfan

Profanekiss

Fischtown

And Sadapoika from Evolution is trying our Team.

If you are interested to playing with us contacte me in a private Massage.

Is this for next year?

7 hours ago, x Holtbeast said:

New founded Team Untouchable Hockey looking for a active and good defender with good hands.

Looking for a left defender !!!

We have a nice roster but we need a left defender to complete our team

Roster:

Alexbvb28 (C), backupgoalie769 (A), Stefan_397 (A, top scorer of the Pro divison)

Tim_Flyersfan

Profanekiss

Fischtown

And Sadapoika from Evolution is trying our Team.

If you are interested to playing with us contacte me in a private Massage.

I can play left defence I think you will compede in the top of the Elite very soon.

Division 1 club, "Two and a Half Glenn" looking to get into the ECL.We are recruiting players of all positions. Our core is solid, but the problem is that it is small. We need guys who are capable of being a number 1 scoring option on any given night. We have some great play makers. Our team is flexible and most of us can play any position on the ice. 

PM me here or add king_don_x, ninety20g, or provokacija on psn. We can try you out in a few club games first. Doesn't matter your position, though, a highly skilled forward will be coveted

• Like 1