EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

Feeling superhyped after the nhl19 beta Monarchs(elite) are looking to strenghten the squad on a few positions. We are currently looking for elite RW, LD and G. We are setting high goals this season and more class players are always welcome. Other than that this really is a fun group of guys to hang around with. A big opportunity to experience pajenc´s goalhorn tacterz´s constant talk about his favourite snack cheeseballs and much more. Feel welcome to message me, Pajenc32 or Edhoolm97 if you want a tryout.

/ zalaz

• Like 11
  • Love it! 1

• Members

Frilagd.png.2fc89e867cbf7481e8b55ce71dff209f.png

Falun Coal Miners looking for versatile forward ahead of ECL 7 [Elite]

With the recent departure of "minokin-", FCM is now on the lookout for a high-level, versatile forward to join us ahead of ECL 7 Elite in October. If you can play all three forward positions, that's a huge plus. Regardless if you've played in Lite, Pro or Elite previously, send us a message and let us know why you should be the next player to join our roster! Nationality doesn't matter but a basic knowledge of English or Swedish is required.

Please include myself and @LastMandalorian in your message ⛏️

• Like 14

New club Perttilan Kommandot is looking for #1 goalie longterm. Starting now. We will participate for the next ECL. Backup goalie we have already so you dont have to carry the whole responsibility by yourself :)

We are all finnish guys, aged around 25-31y. We play mainly from monday to thursday evenings. Fridays and saturdays are regularly everyones free time from eashl :)

current roster

Forwards: jarmonen, Klassikko_, apetttaja, rNe92

defense: NAHKAPEIKKO, Jamez88_

If you're interested, pm me here or psn Klassikko_

Edited by Klassikko_
Korjattu iltapeli --> apetttaja
  • Like 6
  • Love it! 2

1 of our forwards will change to defender position on NHL19 so we are looking for 1 good forward!

We only have 3 f's right now so if you fit to our team you will play in ECL for sure. Huge + if you can play more than just 1 forward position

We will play in ECL Elite

Msg me here or psn: ReDMisTi

Gotham Knights

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

On 8.8.2018 at 09.00, Klassikko_ kirjoitti:

New club Perttilan Kommandot is looking for #1 goalie longterm. Starting now. We will participate for the next ECL. Backup goalie we have already so you dont have to carry the whole responsibility by yourself :)

We are all finnish guys, aged around 25-31y. We play mainly from monday to thursday evenings. Fridays and saturdays are regularly everyones free time from eashl :)

current roster

Forwards: jarmonen, Klassikko_, apetttaja, rNe92

defense: NAHKAPEIKKO, Jamez88_

If you're interested, pm me here or psn Klassikko_

Still looking for goalie. Also need for one defense player.

Pm me here or psn Klassikko_

rusty3xx.png.d1e71f0abff33f1dd2da4d8881ef962a.png

Rusty Blades, Elite division. 

Hey all! 

I am doing something unusual for me. This topic tells it all, so yeah we are looking for a player. 

We are a tight group that is going through some changes. We dont do drama a lot, we enjoy playing NHL-series so thats why we do play almost every night. It's all about having some good times but also getting better and being able to challenge any team when the games get real. 

So I am looking for a starting C. 

You need to be a team player on the ice and off the ice. So it is important you can find that R2 button when needed and dont get those 30 puck losses in a game. 

We have always been good at defensive game, so as a C you do have a major role in that too. Just like everyone on the ice. 

We are looking to get our offense more dangerous from last season, its not all about defending. 🤦🏻‍♂️

If you feel like you could be the guy we are looking for, then throw me a message. 

• Like 17
  • Thanks 4
  • Love it! 2

Bone Breakers (formerly Breakers Of The Bone) are looking for a experienced centerman and a goalie. We don't take things too seriously so if you are easy-going and like a little bit of banter, you will fit in perfectly! Also, we are hoping you would be able to play after 20 CET during weekdays. We are competing in Pro division. If I managed to arouse your interest even a little, please do contact me here or on PS. 😉

PSN: Lupachuk. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 16.8.2018 at 11.34, Tanski87 kirjoitti:

rusty3xx.png.d1e71f0abff33f1dd2da4d8881ef962a.png

Rusty Blades, Elite division. 

Hey all! 

I am doing something unusual for me. This topic tells it all, so yeah we are looking for a player. 

We are a tight group that is going through some changes. We dont do drama a lot, we enjoy playing NHL-series so thats why we do play almost every night. It's all about having some good times but also getting better and being able to challenge any team when the games get real. 

So I am looking for a starting C. 

You need to be a team player on the ice and off the ice. So it is important you can find that R2 button when needed and dont get those 30 puck losses in a game. 

We have always been good at defensive game, so as a C you do have a major role in that too. Just like everyone on the ice. 

We are looking to get our offense more dangerous from last season, its not all about defending. 🤦🏻‍♂️

If you feel like you could be the guy we are looking for, then throw me a message. 

This player can also be a left winger. 

• Like 1

ECL Pro team Style is searching for 2 players that will compete for a starting spot. 1 goaltender and 1 All-round FWD, it's a plus if you can play all FWD positions, or at least 2 of them.

Requirements:

You need to be a humble and mature guy, "age is only a number" 

Somewhat active, you should be able to play a couple of times a week 

Speak swedish

Contact me here or on PSN; Panarinz

• Like 1

Rajatorpan Mafia

We are a new finnish team formed by a bunch of friends and are looking to play in ECL 7.We tried to form a team already in ECL 6 but our plans fell apart... We have previous experience from EASHL starting from NHL 11 At the minute we are lacking a RW and a G so if you are finnish and in a need of a club message me here or on PSN: @Enassi

• Like 8
  • Love it! 2