EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

Puck Panthers are looking for Players! We are on a long term and we wants to have a competitive Team for current GCL and for next ECL also! Teamwork, fun, improving, helping and pushing forward is important! 

We are looking for:

• right Defender 

• left Defender 

• Allrounder 

please message on PSN: Swissmoger

Sorry admins and everyone for writing in finnish but this message is only for finnish gamers so i can not find reason to write in english:

Noniin, katastrofaalisin kausi NS:n historiassa alkaa olla lopuillaan. Ohareita, pitkiä työmatkoja, vanhojen, peliä edes ostamattomien pelikavereiden värväyksiä pelikaupan kautta suoraan ECL kokoonpanoon ynnä muuta mukavaa pikku pakansekoitusta takana enemmän kuin tarpeeksi. Mutta tapoihin ei kuulu katsella taaksepäin, puhumattakaan luovuttamisesta, joten

Nordic Stars etsii offseasonia ja ECL8 silmälläpitäen uutta verta rosteriin. Jos olet aktiivinen ja sinusta tuntuu, että haluaisit ja pystyisit panoksellasi olla mukana nostamassa tämän mistään lannistumattoman tiimin peliä omalle- ja sitä paremmalle tasolle, ota ihmeessä yhteyttä täällä tai psn:

@Seahyena 

NSuusilogo.png

Edited by Seahyena
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 3
  • Love it! 1
  • Sad 2

Rusty Blades looking for LW and C. 

In ECL8 the only goal is elite playoffs. The longer in there, the better. 

Both of these spots are projected opening six for ECL. 

Current roster:

Ktewjh, Ld

Tanski87, rd

X

X

X

Migo_boo99, army

Lamsa, rw

Supreex, G

You can message me in here or in psn. 

Edited by Tanski87
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 3

Style (Pro) might be searching for that final piece/pieces of our pussel. We can guarantee playtime. 

Positions wanted: 1 RW/LW and 1 RD/LD.

If the following description fits you, be sure to send me a message:

- Somewhat active, 2-3 times a week at least. 

- Swedish speaking

- Vocal in party chat

- Age is only a number, but a mature attitude would be needed

- Sense of humour

Our aim next season is playoff hockey and we hope that you can help us reach that target!

@Panarinz

• Like 6
  • Love it! 2

On 11/22/2018 at 6:44 AM, BalkanRocket said:

Dynamic is looking for one more player to complete the roster. We are searching for a physical and solid RD. 

We are currently building up our chemistry together in the off-season until next ECL begins.

For tryout:

Contact me either here or PSN Balkan_Rocket

Still searching 😊

Kaukosen Luistin is searching for a goalie.

Our current goalie can't play much so you would get a lot of practice games, but ecl games would be split in the best way we see (probably 50/50).

We are a group of 25-30yo guys that take ecl serious but sometimes like to play just for fun. Our group includes ~30 players which from ~10 are in the ecl group.

We prefer finnish speaking, easy going, team first kind of a person. English speaking goalie is fine also.

Message me here or psn (Tonimo92) for tryouts.

• Like 3

Inter Iceland is looking for a Right Wing/C handedness doesn´t matter. You should like to play quick passing hockey and be really active.

We are trying to be very active ECL and GCL playtime guaranteed (maybe starting spot). If you´re interested in a try-out message me here or on psn :)

Edited by Alex28
  • Like 4

Team_Frosty.png

Team Frosty is looking for new players for the upcoming tournaments and ECL9 Elite:

We represent the Frosty eSports organisation  and are now rebuilding the team (again) with the following criteria:

• At the moment we are looking for 4-5 players (RW/LW, C,  RD and G)
  • Our primary goal for the ECL 9 Elite season is to secure a elite spot 
  • We are looking for active Elite ready players who want to have fun on the ice and get the results in a positive atmosphere
  • The target size of our final roster is 6 players in our  main ECL roster and 1-2 backups 

Contact me by PM here on the forums or ZipPlayer on PSN. 

Edited by Zip player
  • Like 9
  • Love it! 1

TIKI TALK is looking for new forward (c/lw) and defender. You should be active, we play almost every evening around 21-00 fintime. Rather finnish player with mic. We are still playing in ecl pro, hopefully not long. I hope that new players rather helps team to rise back to elite than drop to lite. Contact psn itspardytime , thanks

Atm we are looking for only active ld. Experienced ld contact me for tryout, thanks! 

Edited by itspardytime
  • Like 12

Silver Sword Griffins are looking for defence reinforcements (starting lineup) for the upcoming ECL 8 in Pro. Don't matter left or right, all we ask for is good attitude, availability and good understanding of English language.

Please contact me here or on PSN (ProMinx24) for more info!

SSG_LOGO_50.jpg.eb47f01e037cc13f0dd7ce8b194d484a.jpg

Edited by ProMinx24
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 1

Hi.

Puck Lions are lookin for a solid starter Goalie for competetive offseason and next ECL Lite/Pro.🙂

On to that we are lookin for a starter/Backup LW/C/RW too. Would be cool if you are more like an Allrounder, so we could be a little bit more Individual to switch Positions, if needed.

We speak english but finnish or swedish fits us as well.

If you are interested, feel free to hit us up. Send PM to slyda84 or jerexu.

Greets Sly

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We Kings are recruiting for first team C/RD/G (other positions are welcome too..)

Our inaugural season in ECL ended in a disappointing early exit and we are now looking to strenghten our team.

What do we want from you:

• Chance creation and scoring ability, consistency in defense and ability to break the enemy lines
  • competitive but laid back attitude
  • communication primarily in Finnish, but English talking people are also welcome
  • activity

What do he have to offer:

• First team positions in C, RD and G (other positions as well, if the right pieces are found)
  • Lots of ice time during weekdays and usually on weekends too.
  • ECL 8 Lite team fighting their way up the ECL ranks

Contact me or Hbnzo either here or PSN, if interested and up for a challenge.

e. Primary positions filled, still accepting all-around players who can make a difference for a tryout

image.png.c5eeea94bc8d3f5d621646cf92948601.png

Edited by Latexiii
Spelling
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 4

On 11/22/2018 at 6:44 AM, BalkanRocket said:

Dynamic is looking for one more player to complete the roster. We are searching for a physical and solid RD. 

We are currently building up our chemistry together in the off-season until next ECL begins.

For tryout:

Contact me either here or PSN Balkan_Rocket

UP!

• Like 1

• Administrators

Best worst EASHL team Elämäm Kiekko is looking backup goalie for OEHL and next ECL

Probably hard to believe but there are a few requirements:

- Finnish-speaking

- Team-focused

- Enough available from Sunday to Thursday 

- Able to listen bad jokes

- The older, the better 

If you are interested and want to hear what we have to offer, please contact me here or PSN: Epsri

1000x1000.thumb.png.1b0b9f788d726eb1981079cf3162c44c.png

• Like 12
  • Love it! 2

Rage X (former Wasps Gaming) is looking for players for ECL 8! In ECL 7 Pro we will finish 5th or 6th depending on remaining quarterfinals and our only aim is to top that result next season.

What we need:

- One forward to any attacking place

- Right defenseman

- Starting Goaltender

What we appreciate:

- The most important thing is chill mindset. After all we are playing console hockey, and we want to have fun doing that.

- Individual skill

- Our current age-gap is between 23-30 years or something like that, so age somewhere there would be nice.  But the most important thing is that you are not too serious.

What we don't want:

Arsenal F.C. supporters.

If interested, you can contact me or @Yoloberg here, or on PSN Yoloberg.

Edited by Wickedtah69
  • Like 5