On 17.12.2018 at 22.05, Thounii kirjoitti:

The Next Gen is looking for players ECL8 Pro

what we need?

-Goalie because ramseyy2 go army

Ld or rd

if you speak finnish and want join our team next season contact here or psn:

Thounidinho or NikkeDangles

TY

We are still looking LD/RD! Contact me or NikkeDangles :)

• Like 6

On 19.12.2018 at 14.44, Eisenhugel kirjoitti:

Finnish Hockey Legends (Lite) are still looking their new number 1 goalie for the ECL.

So if you don't have a team for the next season, you speak finnish and you handle yourself between the pipes, you are our guy. 

Contact me here or on the ps4. Psn tag is Eisenhugel. 

Up! 

New team to Lite is looking for an ACTIVE winger, defender and possibly a goalie for the upcoming ECL seasons. 

We are looking for an easygoing but still really competitive players to take a spot in our team.

You need to have a mic and you need to know English at the very least. Still preferably Finnish.

Hit me up on either PSN or NHLGamer!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

So many teams looking for players, this is free agent paradise! So many options, how can you find out which team is best fit for you? Or which hockey gloves?

I do not know answer, but in my team you are able to influence how team plays! We keep promises, e.g you will play if we agree that you will be starting lineup artist.

We do not understand how to play this game and win, so we hope you have some kind of understanding.  We do know that L2 is pass. We are good in Fortnite though!

Oh and we give constructive feedback instead of talking shit about you behind your back or just mumble some arrogant stuff in party. You will grow as person and be as good as Eki (dont tell him about that) in virtual hockey. We are good guys and fuck a lot beautiful girls. Yeah we do. We just dont have pics to proof it, but why would we lie huh?

Maybe we will win ECL 9 elite with you?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 2

Hey!

Black Horse is looking for players for the upcoming ECL, we are mainly searching for a starting goalie (!!), one defender and a backup forward.

For the defender and forward positions dual handedness is a plus but not mandatory by any means. For all the positions we need for you to be active.  

Contact me for tryouts! PSN: Wirtsuuu 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 1

On 19.12.2018 at 14.44, Eisenhugel kirjoitti:

Finnish Hockey Legends (Lite) are still looking their new number 1 goalie for the ECL.

So if you don't have a team for the next season, you speak finnish and you handle yourself between the pipes, you are our guy. 

Contact me here or on the ps4. Psn tag is Eisenhugel. 

Up! 

On 21.12.2018 at 12.15, Jaks_10 kirjoitti:

New team to Lite is looking for an ACTIVE winger, defender and possibly a goalie for the upcoming ECL seasons. 

We are looking for an easygoing but still really competitive players to take a spot in our team.

You need to have a mic and you need to know English at the very least. Still preferably Finnish.

Hit me up on either PSN or NHLGamer!

Up!

• Like 2

On 11/24/2018 at 4:19 PM, Panarinz said:

Style (Pro) might be searching for that final piece/pieces of our pussel. We can guarantee playtime. 

Positions wanted: 1 RW/LW and 1 RD/LD.

If the following description fits you, be sure to send me a message:

- Somewhat active, 2-3 times a week at least. 

- Swedish speaking

- Vocal in party chat

- Age is only a number, but a mature attitude would be needed

- Sense of humour

Our aim next season is playoff hockey and we hope that you can help us reach that target!

@Panarinz

Still looking to add another defensemen, preferably a LD. Let me know here or on PSN: Panarinz.

• Like 3

Gotham Knights is looking for a Dman & Goalie!

So we are looking for a good 2way defender (no matter which d) and also a starting goalie. We can promise a lot of ECL time.

After really tight battle in Elite we lost our spot so now we are highly motivated to take our spot back and that's our only goal in PRO.

If you think that you can fly with BaTs, msg me here or PSN: ReDMisTi

1313381843_GothamK.png.b4b55b2381e4e772b4e3ec26e36e1fcb.png

• Like 24
  • Love it! 3
  • Sad 1

Lets play game of club looking for players!

Our club has open position for goalie (who does not), scoring winger and stud defender. Position includes playtime in ECL, receiving good passes and free health care.

We require activity (you play more than one game per week), get along with other players in club and you should have pretty smile (yeah marketing requires that).

You contact us, today if possible. We are most likely going to lite.

• Like 2