EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

On 18.12.2018 at 23.19, Jiihooo86 kirjoitti:

After tight series against SIKA , Resurrection is playing in Elite next season so our team is looking now for LD. The Defender type that we are looking for is puck moving defender who is also capable of creating space for the teammates and himself too. We are looking players for tryout ASAP. 

Also we are looking a Backup Allrounder playerto improve our roster !

So 2 places will be available in Resurrection's line up in ECL8 , If you are the guy we are looking for , Just private message me and we can schedule tryouts !

Your's Truly: JiiHooo86 & Johtaja699 (J0htaja)

Up

• Like 6

• SCL Staff
On 12/18/2018 at 3:55 PM, Dercie said:

Bucketeers (Elite) is hiring! Now looking for a Swedish-speaking Defender & Forward for ECL 8. We're also interested in Goalies from all over the world (preferably Europe) Type me a pm here or @ PSN. 🏒

🤗

• Like 4
  • Love it! 1

Hey, guys.  
RCL team needs 2 players: right defender and goalkeeper.  Experience is welcome.
We will participate in the RCL tournament. 
In our team we communicate in Russian, German, English, Finnish.
We can play 21:00 - 01:00 to Moscow time.
Welcome :-)

For communication:

PSN - plohih
WhatsApp +79200203010

The Everblades is looking for future starter goalie as our current goalie is planning future as defenseman.

So for ECL8 you would share games. Propably even 50/50 depending how games go.

We are quite mature group, almost everyone 30+ with couple of 25+ exceptions.

Contact here or PSN: rjounila

• Like 1

On 22.12.2018 at 22.59, Eisenhugel kirjoitti:

Finnish Hockey Legends (Lite) are still looking their new number 1 goalie for the ECL.

So if you don't have a team for the next season, you speak finnish and you handle yourself between the pipes, you are our guy. 

Contact me here or on the ps4. Psn tag is Eisenhugel. 

Up! Hurry up guys! 

• Like 2

American Goalie looking to play with players outside of North America. If connection and time works out, I'd love to club up with some of you guys from across the pond. Have experience in Spanish, French, German, and Italian, if that helps. PSN/ Xbox Gamertag is: TheyCallMeRevv

Edited by Revv

• SCL Staff
On 12/18/2018 at 3:55 PM, Dercie said:

Bucketeers (Elite) is hiring! Now looking for a Swedish-speaking Defender & Forward for ECL 8. We're also interested in Goalies from all over the world. Send me a pm here or @ PSN. 🏒

Now mainly one Defender and one Goalie spot up for grabs 

Prowlers need one player to complete their roster. Prowlers finished in the playoffs spot but then got eliminated. We are playing in both ECL(lite) and in OEHL and we can guarantee play time in both tournaments but mainly OEHL. We are a swedish speaking club and would love it if a swedish player to come join us but english is also okay. The age we'd like is 18+
Positions wanted: 1 center and 1 ld
If you meet our requirements don't hesitate to ask for a tryout
What we are looking for a as a center:
-2-way game
-Active player
-somewhat active

If you meet the requirements, go ahead and contact my GMs, Niillie123 or MythTHOR

Edited by xTRANSORYx
  • Like 1

On 12/28/2018 at 11:35 AM, Eisenhugel said:

Up! Hurry up guys! 

May not speak Finnish (though am willing to learn), but I do play net. I'm American, but as long as the connection isn't bad, most of the times work well for me. I'm just looking to play with some guys outside of North America. If you'd be willing to try me out, my PSN is: TheyCallMeRevv

On 12/28/2018 at 11:35 AM, Eisenhugel said:

Up! Hurry up guys! 

May not speak Finnish (though am willing to learn), but I do play net. I'm American, but as long as the connection isn't bad, most of the times work well for me. I'm just looking to play with some guys outside of North America. If you'd be willing to try me out, my PSN is: TheyCallMeRevv

8 hours ago, Seahyena said:

Up! 

Shot you a message on PSN. Let me know if you'd be interested in trying me out.

On 22.12.2018 at 20.24, Tapparafan kirjoitti:

Hey!

Black Horse is looking for players for the upcoming ECL, we are mainly searching for a starting goalie (!!), one defender and a backup forward.

For the defender and forward positions dual handedness is a plus but not mandatory by any means. For all the positions we need for you to be active.  

Contact me for tryouts! PSN: Wirtsuuu 

Still looking!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1