EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

Forward needed. Get in contact and we arrange tryout. 

Rosvosektori is participating next ECL (lite) but before that we are going to play EASHL because addiction is hard to break.

We are currently able to play almost everyday but still need one more player! Play time guaranteed for both EASHL and ECL games. We are active because we do love the game (sport and console series). We are chill, mature (+30yo) committed and what is most important, we have fun. 

If you have tendency to behave like känkkäränkkä, do not contact us.

Edited by nessron
  • Like 1

Freddie Mercury Institute (PRO)

We are looking for:

#1 Goalie 

Usually, we play from Monday to Thursday, 18.30 - 22.00 CET. (This is when we need you and it’s really important that you can commit to our schedule.) 

Previous experience from ECL is really important.

More details and all the contacts to me here in NHLgamer or in PSN: TTERO

• Like 5

On 31.3.2019 at 21.16, Jooonasaurus kirjoitti:

Lite team looking for players in every positions but especially defense.

We are chill Finnish dudes who like to win but don't take the game too seriously.
We are playing almost every day after 19.00

If you want to just come and play with us or if you are looking to join the club,
message me on psn: Jooonasaurus

Still looking

• Like 1
  • Love it! 1

On 3/26/2019 at 9:23 PM, Latexiii said:

We Kings (Pro)

Looking for G

Contact here or PSN: Latexiii

Wiikkarit.png

Search is still open! 

Extending our search for players to every position due to inactivity and few "transfers". Lots of playtime guaranteed and a spot in starting line-up in future tournaments if the stars are aligned.

Hit me up with PM here or PSN 😘

• Like 6
  • Love it! 2

11 timmar sedan, Latexiii säger:

Search is still open! 

Extending our search for players to every position due to inactivity and few "transfers". Lots of playtime guaranteed and a spot in starting line-up in future tournaments if the stars are aligned.

Check psn

11 timmar sedan, Latexiii säger:

Search is still open! 

Check psn

På 2019-04-10 på 18:37, Zip player säger:

Team Frosty(Elite) is still looking for C/RW , RD and G

Im interested in RD. Hit me up

I'm setting up a team with my former teammates kinnune and epelis.

Our vision is to create a team that is active and also fun to stay and play with in the upcoming nhl games.

We will try to win as many games as possible but we don't (and we wont) have to be the best team around.

So therefore we're looking for players with some requirements:

• You need to be able to play on multiple days in a week between 20 – 22ish finnish time.

• We're aiming for roster of 7-8 active players where everyone shares gaming time in tournaments if all them players have about the same activity level. So you have to be okay with sharing icetime if everyone is active and wants to be on the ice (some can also be backup players if theyre fine with the role and ready to step in when needed).

• Will to learn and improve teamplay on the ice

• We hope that you're kind of person that shows up next day if there has been rough last night games (hope there won't be)

• We hope you play focused and relaxed

If you like and agree with our vision and are okay with our "requirements" please leave me a message and we can talk more after.

We will try to get games going on as soon as we are able to find some additions to our core.

Currently we're looking for:

Goalie

RD

LW or C

and one or two utility player who can play on multiple positions

Sincerely yours,

kjkj

Edited by koojiikoojii
  • Like 14
  • Love it! 3

18 minuter sedan, koojiikoojii säger:

I'm setting up a team with my former teammates kinnune and epelis.

Our vision is to create a team that is active and also fun to stay and play with in the upcoming nhl games.

We will try to win as many games as possible but we don't (and we wont) have to be the best team around.

So therefore we're looking for players with some requirements:

• You need to be able to play on multiple days in a week between 20 – 22ish finnish time.

• We're aiming for roster of 7-8 active players where everyone shares gaming time in tournaments if all them players have about the same activity level. So you have to be okay with sharing icetime if everyone is active and wants to be on the ice (some can also be backup players if theyre fine with the role and ready to step in when needed).

• Will to learn and improve teamplay on the ice

• We hope that you're kind of person that shows up next day if there has been rough last night games (hope there won't be)

• We hope you play focused and relaxed

If you like and agree with our vision and are okay with our "requirements" please leave me a message and we can talk more after.

We will try to get games going on as soon as we are able to find some additions to our core.

Currently we're looking for:

Goalie

RD

LW or C

and one or two utility player who can play on multiple positions

Sincerely yours,

kjkj

Yo im interested in a tryout with you! I play mainly RD

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Horror Hockey is looking for active players. We are looking for atleast two players and might even consider third. All of the players we recruit will get ice time in both eashl and ecl (or any other tournament there is).

We are seeking for players on any position there is and it would be a huge plus if you could play multiple positions.

Most inactive positions at the moment are LW and LD (and C) but as said, any positions would help.

Contact me here or psn: jnmxx

FCD92E14-B860-47F2-8F0E-53E62CBC323D.jpeg

• Like 4

On 13.3.2019 at 21.12, ReDMisTi kirjoitti:

Gotham Knights

Batmers are looking for a Dman!

We only have 2 active D's atm so it  would be nice to get 1 more so we can get more games going!

Side doesn't matter but the ability to play both sides would be a huge ++++

Off season & upcoming tourneys 

More info here or PSN: ReDMisTi or Biggesteight

1671052195_GothamK.png.d2e7f9502fe318dfc65534baf6c50d29.png

Little update, so it looks like that we have only 1 active D atm so we are looking for atleast 1 but also 2 new D's would be more than fine for us.

We have been pretty inactive now but because of Spring League we will start to play again more and we need to fill these missing spots first.

So if you wanna be a new 🦇🦇 contact me here or PSN: ReDMisTi or Biggesteight

#FeelsBatman

Edited by ReDMisTi
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 1

On 12.4.2019 at 12.45, TTERO kirjoitti:

Freddie Mercury Institute (PRO)

We are looking for:

#1 Goalie 

Usually, we play from Monday to Thursday, 18.30 - 22.00 CET. (This is when we need you and it’s really important that you can commit to our schedule.) 

Previous experience from ECL is really important.

More details and all the contacts to me here in NHLgamer or in PSN: TTERO

Hurry up! Need goalie for Spring league and ecl... Today try outs chance! 

• Like 2