EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

On 4/2/2019 at 8:02 PM, Vire30 said:

Nordic Stars is looking for active finnish starter (FDG) for EASHL games and upcoming tournaments 

Feel free to contact here or PSN: @Vire30 @Seahyena

Finnish both-handed D and F stil needed for spring league and all upcoming tournaments.

NSuusilogo.png

• Like 5

Newly created team Northern Lightning is looking for a solid goalie!
Experience from ECL is a good merit. 

If you think you'll fit in please send a message to Sebban here at NHLgamer.
we would prefer a swedish speaking goalie, but other nations can be of interest aswell!

• Like 1

Horror hockey is looking for active starting goalie. We will need you to play majority of our eashl and springcup games.

You will have back up goalie aswell who will give you some rest once in a while.

goalie found

Contact me here or psn: jnmxx

5E8C8D44-499D-4A72-AD0E-387476B012AC.jpeg

Edited by Jnmxxx
  • Like 8

Looking for players

The Dudes have made a decision not to play in Spring League. 

We are now starting to prepare to off-season and want to be playing all summer long at least some good 6vs6 games. Because of this, we are looking for more players in our team.

- Looking for Finnish players on all positions

- More active you are the better...

- Its ok if you are looking for a team just for off-season, but please tell it to us because this off-season is also a try-out/training camp to our future ECL roster :) 

- Everyone are welcome for try out and you don`t have to be a superstar to get to play with us and have fun. So if you are new player who wants to get to know 6vs6 scene you are welcome.

And last but not least.. we are easy going group of adults... We hope that you are also a positive Dude...at least on Finnish standards.... 

Our team management is on holiday 27.4-5..2019.Answering to contacts may take some time, please be patient.

Contact here @Peksi22 OR PSN peksi22

• Like 4
  • Love it! 1

TIKI TALK is still looking an active two way Center for upcoming Spring League and ECL Elite, who likes to play fast paced hockey.

We usually play everyday  21.00 - 0.00 FIN time, so its important you can be active.

Contact me here or PSN Saviinainen or itspardytime (PSN and nhlgamer account) for try outs!

• Like 5
  • Love it! 1

1814256530_bockensnhlgamer.thumb.png.85e3a7fed4a91cdc62f611b90e55b525.png

Bockens are currently searching for new players for the upcoming Spring League!

• Backup LD/RD
  • Backup RW/LW
  • Backup G

You are an active player that want to win games with the team. All players in Bockens are guaranteed to play Spring League matches.

• Like 1

On 29.4.2019 at 19.56, Savinaainen kirjoitti:

TIKI TALK is still looking an active two way Center for upcoming Spring League and ECL Elite, who likes to play fast paced hockey.

We usually play everyday  21.00 - 0.00 FIN time, so its important you can be active.

Contact me here or PSN Saviinainen or itspardytime (PSN and nhlgamer account) for try outs!

Up

Company of Geeks looking for a forward for Spring Leauge.

We do not care about nationality as long as your not better than me. But the team is mainly swedish.

If your a C or RW ... contact me.

Edited by Jesus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bio is looking for a one or two players for Spring League. Hopefully one of the two can play as a goalie.

We are a group of Finnish cavemen that likes to laugh at each other. One of our players can do pretty great "Goofy yell" imitation.

Goalie is our priority but also we are looking for a D and a possible backup F.

You don't have to be Finnish to play with us.

Contact me here or on PSN id: iippeks

• Like 1