EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

On 27.4.2019 at 12.32, Peksi22 kirjoitti:

Looking for players

The Dudes have made a decision not to play in Spring League. 

We are now starting to prepare to off-season and want to be playing all summer long at least some good 6vs6 games. Because of this, we are looking for more players in our team.

- Looking for Finnish players on all positions

- More active you are the better...

- Its ok if you are looking for a team just for off-season, but please tell it to us because this off-season is also a try-out/training camp to our future ECL roster :) 

- Everyone are welcome for try out and you don`t have to be a superstar to get to play with us and have fun. So if you are new player who wants to get to know 6vs6 scene you are welcome.

And last but not least.. we are easy going group of adults... We hope that you are also a positive Dude...at least on Finnish standards.... 

Our team management is on holiday 27.4-5..2019.Answering to contacts may take some time, please be patient.

Contact here @Peksi22 OR PSN peksi22

Up up!!!

Try-outs start tomorrow 18:00 cet and continue next week. If you you are looking for play mates, sign-up now!

Edited by ahonaattori
  • Like 2

Finnish Hockey Legends are recruiting! 

We are searching RIGHT and LEFT DEFENDERS. If you speak finnish, have silky hands and behave like a grown up, feel free to send me a message here in NHLGamer. Playtime is guaranteed.

And no. We are not playing in Spring League.

• Like 1

Royal Flush

Looking for Wingers and Defender to fill the Team up. We are looking for to play competitive in future Tournaments and to have fun together.

We hope that you are active and have good sense of humor.

If you are interested in tryouts contact me here or psn: BlazingKnight83 or psn: sternchen3_11

• Like 2

Good afternoon NHLGamer community! We here in Finnish Hockey Legends are searching BACK UP RW. If you are okay with that situation, your age is 18+ and you know how to play in defensive and offensive situations, I can give you a place to hone your skills.

Even a back up I can guarantee playtime to you. 

Contact here in NHLGamer and lets get that try out started 💪👍

• Like 1
  • Love it! 1

On 26.5.2019 at 15.59, Eisenhugel kirjoitti:

Good afternoon NHLGamer community! We here in Finnish Hockey Legends are searching BACK UP RW. If you are okay with that situation, your age is 18+ and you know how to play in defensive and offensive situations, I can give you a place to hone your skills.

Up! 

• Like 1
  • Love it! 1

Cannonieris looking for a Dman that can play both RD and LD. 

We will apply for a PRO spot 

Nationality doesn't matter. We have both fin and swedish players, talking english/fin/swe during games. Would be nice with some españa?! 

• Like 9

On 26.5.2019 at 15.59, Eisenhugel kirjoitti:

Still looking our BACK UP RW.

• Like 2
  • Love it! 1

Nearbird Fighters looking for F or D to boost up our roster for next ECL and off season
We play 2-3 days on week and start at 20:00 cest in summer and every day in NHL20
We are searching for experienced teamplayer. We hope you active and well speaking English
We play in lite and want in pro very much
Have fun and tell me psn Hair1k or wa +79120426999

logo dog18.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love it! 1

MOCKBA (former Perttilan Kommandot) is looking for Finnish speaking and skilled starting LW.

Our goal for NHL20 is to win ECL Lite and become competitive ECL Pro team. For this task we need goal hungry, puck wise, right handed left winger to fill our starting six

There are currently 7 active and committed members (Jarmonen, Klassikko_, farssine, pablojardinero, sumskoy26, riihimaenharski and Oliverigood) in our squad and we usually play sun-thu between 21.00-00.00 (FIN). If you share the same ambition with us and want to be part of our laid-back community, feel free to contact me so lets set up a tryout: @Oopee91 or PSN: Oliverigood  

https://www.easports.com/fi/nhl/clubs/ps4/Mockba

https://twitter.com/Mockba_EASHL

image.png

Edited by Oopee91
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 3
  • Love it! 3

Murohoki 

We are looking now

First spot defender with some experience. 

First goalie

What we want from player is that you want to play in murohoki, you are active about 3-5 times a week and be long term player. Only thing we are looking for is get back up to pro next season. 

Finnish speaking players only or turku. 

Contact me here or psn id: RuttuBerse

• Like 4