EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

Lavetten is returning to the ECL scene in NHL 20! Me and @Edhoolm97 has decided to get the gang back together. Hopefully we get to start in Pro.

Therefore we are looking to fill some spots for the roster.

We're looking for a goalie and a defender. Preferably swedish, atleast the d-man. 

Contact me/Edholm here or on PSN (new gamertag Bredrik). 

Edited by KattenJansson97
  • Like 7
  • Love it! 4

HAVU GAMING

We are probably looking for Defender & Goalie.

After tight team talk, we decided to check if there is potential ones out there & instead asking player by player, we wanted to make this public.

Defender: Finnish Nationality required. Handedness doesn't matter, ofc it's a big plus if you can handle both. At the start you will be behind Nassustelija & willekunq, but depending your skills and development with our teamplay, you may have a chance to play your way to "starting six". It's not easy, be ready to be a "back-up" & learn things at least whole first season. But as I said, this depends so much what is your current skill level.

Goalie: Finnish Nationality required. At the start you will be behind Hansulinho, etc... Tbh, after two last LAN-events, it's hard to see how any Goalie in this scene would take #1 spot from him so... yeah, you will probably be back-up until some miracle on ice happens. For regular seasons & group stages we can promise 50% of games.

We can offer you Professional esports organisation from Finland, which gives us best possible tools to play and practice NHL. Main focus is just to play the game itself. You will hear more about our benefits if we take you on the team.

I have rights to not answer back to you if we are not interested. :D No rude, just busy times. Contact FlyerKungen here or PSN if interested.

HAVUGaming.png

Edited by FlyerKungen
Fixed Nationality requirements
  • Like 39
  • Thanks 3
  • Love it! 3

Mentula SKA (Pro) is looking for a Finnish speaking defender for the upcoming ECL season. We currently have only 2 defenders so we are looking to add more to create some healthy competition for the starting spots. We are not going to have "set in stone" starting pair before play-offs so you are guaranteed to have playing time in the regular season/practice games. PM me/send me a PSN message for more information.

Edited by Niksu21
  • Like 7

В 11.06.2019 в 14:44, Hair сказал:

Nearbird Fighters looking for F or D to boost up our roster for next ECL and off season
We play 2-3 days on week and start at 20:00 cest in summer and every day in NHL20
We are searching for experienced teamplayer. We hope you active and well speaking English
We play in lite and want in pro very much
Have fun and tell me psn Hair1k or wa +79120426999

logo dog18.jpg

Come on

• Like 1
  • Love it! 1

WE KINGS (PRO) are recruiting for NHL 20.

Players for every position are welcome at this point to try things out, but primary target is to find a starting goalie.

- preferably Finnish
- previous experience in Pro or higher is expected

So if you'd like to hit the virtual rink wearing the famous pink jersey, send PM: Latexiii

Wiikkarit.png

Edited by Latexiii
  • Like 3
  • Love it! 2

Unknown Diamonds/ Kaupallinen yhteistyö/ whatever name we sign up in ecl

Is looking for a starting RD preferably long-term.

We are propably going to play in lite next season but if you would like to come and win it we are the team to join.

If interested message me here or on PSN: Jooonasaurus

• Like 9

#1 Our club is looking for LW who would be able to play other positions if needed, such as center. 

Rosvosektori is finnish team, we are mature & chill. We have active party during games and our whatsapp group is awesome. 

For references and more information, you can contact me or anyone in our team.

It would be great if we can play games together before NHL 20.

Edited by nessron
G challenge is solved
  • Like 2

Hundred Acre Wood is recruiting and tryouts are open!

Take the opportunity to join us from the beginning of our journey.

We will make an ECL Pro Application, but most likely we will have to start in lite with only one goal. Win.
We are a mixed team, with players from different nations. So it would be good if your english is at least decent, but otherwise finnish and swedish talking players are welcome!

So, what are we looking for?

Starting goalie, we would like an active goalie that will be able to play most of the games and of course help us to win as many games as possible. Previous ECL experience at a good level is probably necessary. But if you feel that you got what it takes feel free apply, there is nothing better than a hidden gem!

Starting C or RW, chemistry is key. Looking for an intelligent player who is able to read the game and whos controller still got the r2 and r1 buttons attached. We want to play as a team, but with players that makes a difference! 

If you are interested, contact me here or at psn-id svetidaje.

Best Regards!
Svetidaje, rakkauspakkaus and KARALAHTl

Done and done.

Edited by svetidaje
  • Like 7

NHL20 and ECL9 are coming closer quickly so let's get this thing up.

Cheers Hockey (PRO) are looking for a one Defender (LD/RD) to get our roster ready for the new NHL and upcoming season(s). Our roster at the moment is 2 Goalies, 2 Defenders and 4 Forwards so otherwise we are ready!

What we are looking from Defender: Finnish Nationality required. We are all finnish so we feel like it's best solution for communication and connection etc. It's a big plus if you can play both 'hands' and LD/RD, that gives us more chances and opportunities in roster rotation. We hope you have previous experience from Pro and/or Elite, but we will look for 'rising stars' players aswell!

What we as a team can offer to you: We are still quite a new team (since December 2018), and in our first ECL season we played ourselves to ECL8 Lite's TOP 4, and that gave us promotion to Pro. We have still lot of potential out there to prove our game, even tho we developed a lot as a team in a short time. Teamplay is our biggest strenght, that's why it's easy to jump in to our team and strategies! Results from Spring League and practise games showed that we are ready to play in Pro and our only goal is to play for Pro's top spots right in the first season. So, if you want to wear these hot Orange & Black colours and be a part of team that is ready to play and fight for Pro's top spot and aims for Elite in the future, this is your chance!

If interested, you can contact me here or PSN: @Borjendahlen

1178627368_CHEERSlogocolortrans.png.1d73eb4582cf079b2a669bc818a064f8.png

Edited by Borjendahlen
  • Like 4
  • Love it! 2

Nightmare (Supernatural)

Is looking for  LD  and G for upcoming ECL etc.

We are very active throughout the year.

What we are looking for:

You are able to play 3-5 nights a week 18-00cest(2-3hours per day) (not so important with G)

You are looking for a team in which you will play every ECL game. (LD)

We are a Finnish team and pref Finnish players.

Contact me here or by psn: Kozeehh

:D

Screenshot_20190822-020231__01.jpg

Edited by Kozek77
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 2

Speedy Bros Hockey(Pro) looking players for every position!

SBH have now four great seasons behind in Pro-division, but now its rebuild-time and time to take next step! So contact me here for more info etc.
see ya!

SBH.jpg

Edited by mir02k1
  • Like 13
  • Love it! 5

On 22.8.2019 at 16.30, mir02k1 kirjoitti:

Speedy Bros Hockey(Pro) looking players for every position!

SBH have now four great seasons behind in Pro-division, but now its rebuild-time and time to take next step! So contact me here for more info etc.
see ya!

SBH.jpg

Uppista

• Like 1
  • Love it! 1