EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

On 27.9.2019 at 12.06, Matti Parviainen kirjoitti:

Huippupassi looking for starting g. We also need back up player who can play many postions. Only finnish adults with real intent ❤️ 

Contact me, Aitis81 or xTuhlaajapoika if you got interested

Goalie found. Still looking back up player who can play d and f

På 2019-09-23 på 13:53, tokFan säger:

Ducktales BK (Lite) is looking for a 2nd goalie.

• We play 3-4 nights per week (~19.00 - ~22.30 CET/CEST)
  • We use discord
  • ECL game time guaranteed

Send me a PM on NHLGamer if interested.

https://nhlgamer.com/community/topic/19-ducktales-bk/

Still looking for a goalie. We will split 50-50 between our goalies in the group stage.

We are also interested in one more forward. Would be good if you could play all positions up front.

Edited by tokFan
  • Like 1

On 27.9.2019 at 17.08, mikaasi kirjoitti:

Me and my old team-mate jimboslizer made a new team Rakish and now we are looking for well playing and :)

Our team has allready players from elite and pro level so nothing but playing elite is our target in future.

if you interest and need some more info contact me here or psn: mikaasi or jimboslizer

Still finding these guys! 🤩

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Love it! 1

On 27.9.2019 at 20.57, Oopee91 kirjoitti:

MOCKBA (Lite) is looking for finnish speaking winger and a backup defender (or all arounder) for upcoming ECL.

After positive FCL journey and promising preseason in NHL20 we are ready to challenge for pro promotion. We currently have 7 active and committed members in our roster and we plan to keep it small so there will be good amount of ice time to everyone.

We expect you to be relaxed person and skilled two-way player who plays for the logo but has the burn to success in personal terms as well. It would be great if you could play multiple positions but preferred position will always be prioritized.

If you think you have what it takes to fight for that pro spot, contact me here or psn: Oliverigood and let's talk more! 🚩  

https://twitter.com/Mockba_EASHL

322904523_Mockba500x500.png.7831c216421c94f45cabc64617977d64.png

Up

• Like 2
  • Love it! 1

HC Red Beavers and our farm club HC Atom are looking for couple of players that can play multiple possitions to be able to compete in RCL5.We speak russian and english,so you won't have any problems in communication

We are playing:

Monday to Friday 20:00-23:00 Moscow time

For more info contact: BootyClap_ (psn)

Edited by BootyClap

Murohoki still looking for first spot goalie for coming ecl and hopefully future tournaments too. Team has been build since nhl 2019 spring league and now we have good team to next lite season and only conguering it will satisfy us and take rightfully our place in pro. 

We hope you are finnish if not we dont do english etc on team talk. 

Delusion looking for back up LW to IS cup.

This role is just in case and there is small chance that you wont play at all. This back up role includes only the regular season!

So if you can play in regular season and you think you are skilled lw send pm to KingOfApes_ on psn and lets talk more! 

Also we are still looking for another G to our roster. Playing time guaranteeded.

Edited by Tuukka.R
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 1
  • Sad 1

Angry Cats looking for D and G. There is some pro experience in our club but as a new club we will be starting the next ECL season in Lite.  We are all 25+ years old Finns.

Contact on PSN Lowryy8 for more.

IMG-20191006-WA0009.jpg

Edited by Lowryy
  • Like 3