EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

Rakish(pro) is looking for 1 forward and 1 defender to next tournaments! :)

Our activity have been bad lately so it's very important that you can play much so we can get our playing to shape faster.

For defender: It would be good if you can play both positions :)

If you interested contact me here or psn: mikaasi

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 2

On 11.1.2020 at 00.11, MrNiceguyEddie kirjoitti:

🆘 SOPPAJENGI 🆘 has made a comeback!

We are looking for hot players on every positions. Especially we need fws, g's and maybe some backup d also. We are aiming to win few club games during the offseason and so on, so you have to be in good shape.🍑👈

Contact me or @Prom99 here or via psn.

SOPPAJENGI%20500x500.png

Still need players. Roles which is open are all starter roles.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Love it! 3

Wisby Islanders is looking for a goalie. We will compete in ECL 10 NEO and our goal is to be crowned champions. Contact me here or on psn: qPontus

Since you are a goalie we do not require you to be in our party during games if you prefer not to be.

We are a swedish team.

Wisby Islanders Logo, no background.png

Edited by Pontinho
  • Like 1
  • Love it! 1

Legendary The Dudes is doing a comeback and looking for new Dudes on all positions!

We expect you to be chill and adult(ish) player with some skills and have will to do those brown goals. And most of playing will happen between Sunday - Thursday 18:00-22:00CET, so you should be ready to play some on that time frame.

Send me a msg here or psn K__0__S__E 

Edited by K__0__S__E
  • Like 11
  • Love it! 2

Hello! 
We are a beginner team on ps4 VHC TROY. 
We are looking for the entire line of attack and the goalkeeper. 
We also need a player-coach who will put us a game. The club’s goals are serious. 
We will start performing (ECL neo) from the bottom and gradually rise up. 
Our languages: Russian and Czech, intermediate English.
!!! Players are preferably adults from 21+ !!!
Edited by Nikolaika9
  • Love it! 1

On 12.2.2020 at 19.16, Beeoo kirjoitti:

Capetown Kings search starter goalie and backup allrounder player.

We are Finnish based team. As you see from our team name, we are representing South-Africa!.. Because why not? ;)

We are active and motivated team. Our goal is to take part ECL tournaments (Lite) as soon as possible.

Our principles are: good tight defence is our style to play 😁 We dont care who is the opponent. We play everygame till the end. We play only 6's. We dont play any 3's or with CPU. We have a great atmosphere and we want to keep it that way. Try out takes atleast 1 week because its important how you fit in our team.

If you are solid g or allrounder player contact me Beeoo87 (PSN) :)

https://www.ea.com/fi-fi/games/nhl/nhl-20/pro-clubs/overview?clubId=336487&platform=ps4

Still searching 😊

• Like 1
  • Love it! 2

Växjö Lakers is now looking for one more RD.

We'll be a top Pro team and we aim for Elite in the upcoming ECL.

We expect you to be an experienced and highly skilled d-man who's not afraid to show the way.

Backup/starter is not written in stone yet, we'll see about that depending on who you are and how much you can play.

Contact me here or on PSN. 

Edited by Kattenj
  • Like 7

• ECL Staff

Augsburger Panther

IMG-20200225-WA0018.jpg

++ Player wanted +++  

After our good first GCL season we want to take the next step.

Due to changes we are still looking for forwards and defenders who can make us better. 

We are a young team which you can have a lot of fun with,  the success is also important for us. Our Goal is to be successful in the upcoming ECL.

We want to use the remaining weeks to prepare ourselves, tryout players and work on our playstyle.

If you are interested in a tryout:

send pm here or PSN wobfighter 

Your guys from Augsburg 💪🏽

Edited by wobfighter

Pennasenpelikirja looking for starting goalie for offseason and future ECL seasons!

We are new team and we are likely going to play ECL Neo next season. So you don't have to be the best just yet!

Preferably finnish speaking guys or girls. Able to play 2-4 times a week.

Contact for tryouts PSN: Krapulantti

• Like 1

Recruiting members for a new team!

We are looking for players to build a brand new team to compete in next ECL. Every position open, but most wanted positions are LD/RD/G/RW. If you can play more than one position, it would be better. Places in squad roster are granted based on your performances at the try out -period. 

Contact me here or PSN: Tecena and tell me some information about you.

• Like 1