EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

On 17.3.2020 at 19.14, Nkilae kirjoitti:

Taavetin Starat are looking for more Finnish players to fill our roster.

https://www.ea.com/fi-fi/games/nhl/nhl-20/pro-clubs/overview?clubId=87080&platform=ps4

We have played with the same core of 4 players since NHL 17 and are now looking for players to compete in ECL Neo.

We play on 3-4 nights a week.

We are Recruiting

Starter (RD)

Starter (G)

Backup (G)

+ other so we'll get 6v6 club games on most nights

Contact me here or PSN: Nkilae

Taavetin Starat are now looking for a starting goalie. PSN: Nkilae

• Like 1

TeamEurope are looking for players to fill a new roster!

Base core of experienced players to start of with.

We will play around 3-4 nights per week.

Recruiting - 

• 2 more forwards (1 will be a backup role) Ideally a C and Winger
  • 2 Defenders - 1 RD and an all-rounder
  • Goalie

Tryouts will take place on Friday 27th March for the first batch! Looking to get this team up and running prior to ECL start!

Thanks for your time! look forward to hearing from anyone interested! :)

Contact me here or PSN: Blackdaylight

• Like 1

Meisselit is looking for players for the upcoming ECL-season!

We are an experienced group, playing together since NHL13. Thus far we have played for fun without participating ECL but we feel now would be the perfect opportunity to play in ECL. We are going to registrate to ECL Neo. However, we need more players to fill our group which, like I said, has been together for long.

Recruiting:

1 starting LD
1 forward

As we all are Finns, we hope that you would be, too.

Contact me here or in PSN (Larzzon19) if you are interested. I will gladly answer to your detailed qustions.

More about us: https://www.ea.com/fi-fi/games/nhl/nhl-20/pro-clubs/overview?clubId=9125&platform=ps4

Edited by Larzzon19
  • Like 2
  • Love it! 1

On 10.3.2020 at 20.14, Bantubox kirjoitti:

cxQphL6.png

Saucer Hockey (Lite) is looking for an offensive-minded defenseman and backup goalie.

Last season our ran came to an early end as we got kicked out in the first round of the playoffs and we think that we need to bring some new blood into the roster to succeed in upcoming ECL-seasons. You must also be from Finland or speak finnish fluently. We require you to use WhatsApp and have a working microphone. Hit me up if you're interested and we can see where it goes.

Still looking.

• Like 1

Evolution HC is looking for a forward to play with us in ECL Neo and then After that!

we try to play at the same time every evening and we have both Finnish and Swedish players in line up!

contact me here or through PSN ID Phyreon

Edited by Phyreon
  • Like 1

Grenoble BDL Esport is looking for a backup G for the next ECL lite.Preferably someone from our timezone (France). You will mainly play the training matches (we are playing everyday) but also some matches of the next ecl. Our goal is to find someone who will try to progress and then become our number one.
If you are interested, dm are open or by psn: tromi13

74BC27AD-986E-4528-872B-1678F35D9F55.png

• Like 1
  • Love it! 1

Malmö Motherfreakerz are looking for a starting goalie for ECL NEO 10. 

We are playing 2nd season in Neo division and we’re a very good bunch of guys from Sweden, Finland and Scotland. We have fun and play hard!

We have a great atmosphere in the team and the only piece missing is a starter G! Backup competence exists within team’s current roster (0,750-ish in public club games). 

Pm me here or on psn (prefferably) djadidai

94304107-0F4A-489A-AE46-FBEBC4FE6A64.png