EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎23 at 10:52 PM, KungOrne said:

Bombers Hockey is looking for a lw/c who prefer teamplay and is quite active. ECL-time guaranteed for the right player. 

Wanna talk more?

What happened to Bombers Hockey? :( 

Lunatic Lions looking for a G and for the next ECL season. We need a that could bring some experience to our team. can also be unexperienced just like most of us are but we're always trying to share our tips and do our best to improve as a team. Contact me here or through PSN (id: MonkeyHead_AF).

Edited by MonkeyHead_AF

On 7.11.2016 at 3:22 PM, FlyerKungen said:

Written In The Stars is looking for one top forward (LW/C/RW).

I can't promise to you any Regular Season games. I can promise to you normal Club games and ECL Play-Offs.

Simply as that. Be brave!

Contact me on PSN: FlyerKungen

Bump. 

Still looking, any forward pos is open. If you're the one we are looking for, you will play all playoff games.

• Like 5

Pohjoista Voimaa is exclusively Finnish speaking club, everyone in our club is over thirties, with kids and dogs and all that. We do love hockey and play it quite a lot (virtually and in real rink). We are mix of players, from quite extensive EASHL experience to guys who have started playing just recently (they did focus mostly on HUT). Our aim is to participate in next ECL tour and as a preparation, we think we have one spot for natural goal scorer talent.

If you are, like us, over 30 and think you are able to take our scoring to next level, please do not hesitate to contact. Daily hockey and ECL spot in your preferred position, sounds good right? We have around 15 players, some very active and some not, usually there is 1 spot open. We are starting to play Siege as well. We are planning team meetup somewhere in Finland, includes alcohol. 

You will know after few games with us, if you want to stay (which is preferred option) or go (which is ok too, we understand that there needs to be special connection). Long term commitment. I do not want to see club hoppers. Only for first account. You need to have mic. You can speak Finnish.

59 minutes ago, nessron said:

...We are planning team meetup somewhere in Finland, includes alcohol. 

This has got to be the best contract signing bonus in eashl/ehl history!! I'm sorry to tell you but all goalscoring finns are under 18 years old so they are not allowed to drink and everybody over 18 basically drink too much and can't score goals :D

• Like 3

HC Palosaari is a Finnish club that is about to enter the ECL scene. For the upcoming season, we will be joining the 3rd division and start to work our way up the standings and divisions.

Currently, we have about 10 active members in our club, but especially for forwards, we have the room for a couple more. Some of us have years of experience playing 6v6, others are newer to the game but we play a good team-based game and we think we can take on other 6s clubs in our division. We aim high.

If you are a free agent forward and willing to join our ranks, please send me a message. Defencemen and goalies can also be considered, and it is a plus if you can play multiple positions. Mostly Finnish players are wanted here, but exceptions can be made. Ice time for the tournament is guaranteed if you fit in with our group. See you on the ice!

Contact @ PSN: Jusuffi86 or stimperi

• Like 4

• ECL Staff

Nocturnal Hunters is searching for players, mainly for LW C and G positions, well take players for other positions aswell but theyre not our primary issue at the moment.

We are fresh team that has couple players for now.

We will join ECL next season, probably we will have to start from lowest division but only goal is to get up the ladder right away.

We will try to stick to finnish players but it is not an problem if youre not finnish, your playing skills are the first thing that well look at.

If youre interested PM me in nhlgamer or send me a message on PSN Crisu_Rottis

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Kattiautomaatti is looking for a LD/RD. Right now we have 2 defensemen in our roster and we need 3 defensemen in our roster as soon as possible. We are planning to share D playing time in EASHL and ECL evenly between 3 defencemen. Player handness does not matter, playing performance is first priority. But being able to play both LD and RD is a big plus. Nationality does not matter. All players in the team are from Finland, we speak finnish and english. We can offer a team with long history, most of our team's players have played together since NHL09/10. We think we did not play at our own level last season and we are now making changes in our team to get us back in elite playoffs. If you are intrested contact us via PSN: Slaivone, jnmxx or Isumppi90I

sorry i had to copy paste this to right place @Slaivone

• Like 4

Lunatic Lions looking for active LD. We have currently 2 good defencemen in our line-up but LD hasn't been able to play often. Therefore we are looking for a player who has at least basic defence skills and could have long future with our club. It's always positive thing if you are able to play RD or G positions as well.

Company of Geeks!!!

The old gang is looking to make a comeback on the NHL scene worthy of the CoG name. At the very least we need:

- a Defenseman

- a Goalie

But we also need more players (preferably able to play several positions) in order to be active enough. The core of the team has played together for years and we have plenty of ECL experience. If you want to join the Geeks' ride back to their rightful status, go ahead and contact us:

Billy44205 on PSN or on NHLGamer

Ralfduran on PSN or Jesus on NHLGamer

18 minutes ago, Billy44205 said:

Company of Geeks!!!

The old gang is looking to make a comeback on the NHL scene worthy of the CoG name. At the very least we need:

- a Defenseman

- a Goalie

But we also need more players (preferably able to play several positions) in order to be active enough. The core of the team has played together for years and we have plenty of ECL experience. If you want to join the Geeks' ride back to their rightful status, go ahead and contact us:

Billy44205 on PSN or on NHLGamer

Ralfduran on PSN or Jesus on NHLGamer

Can I join? Oh wait I'm already in the team. However, if I was a free agent or just tired of my current uninspiring team, I would join these guys in a heartbeat! 

You should do the same. 

• Like 4