EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

On 2/6/2017 at 1:13 AM, OxtreeLAT said:

Silver Sword Griffins are looking for an active goalie and right defenceman for the upcoming ECL Pro tournament(and EASHL games in general). We try to play games almost every evening and share a "defense-first" mindset. The team consists of both Latvians and Finns - we mostly stick to English, so everyone's welcome to join.

Guaranteed ECL and ice-time in general(G will have unchallenged "starter" role).

If interested, contact me here or on PSN - OxtreeLAT.

Still looking for a starting goalie.

• Like 1

I didn't realize the trade deadline was so soon, shiiiiiit!...

COMPANY OF GEEKS (Pro division) is very much looking for a starting GOALIE and a starting (preferably left) DEFENSEMAN for the end of ECL and beyond. We could also use an extra forward.

PM me here or on PSN: Billy44205

• Like 1

GHETTO FIREBIRDS is looking for starting goalie and backup defender. We are currently leading Lites group 1 and our target is to play at Pro next season.

Everyone at our team are from Finland and the D-man should be also Finn. Goalie can be from other country but would be big plus if he's also from Finland.

Send message here or PSN KepakkoFIN

Hello NHL gamers!

We are a very active Swedish club that search for new players that can make difference on the ice. We are looking for all positions. Our goal is to be a part of ECL again. It does not matter what language you speak ,we welcome everyone.  You can contact robsom11 or Strumpan87 

Club name Heroes of our time

Edited by Philip Strom
  • Like 3

Hey guys, I recently opened up a new Club! I play LW and C mostly and looking to add a few guys to take this to the top! I am pretty active which is why I'd like to start up my own, while I was in a club who would only come on late at night, so with that being said, send me a message!

Koltdog68 is my psn if you would like to talk more!

14 hours ago, valta15 said:

I'm putting together a team for next ecl. We will stomp lite probably and we need some active players to fill our team with. Mostly d men and couple goalies. Contact me here or on psn @valta15

"Taking all the issues into account, League Administration is going to ban valta15 for the remainder of ECL 4 as well as the first 10 games of ECL 5. Furthermore, valta15 won't be allowed to act as a Captain or Assistant Captain during ECL 5."

Interesting 🤔🤔🤔

• Like 5

Hey guys

Team: Hepola Underground

Looking for players for the upcoming NHL18 eashl, mostly to all positions but mainly on defence and a goalie(s)

We are all finnish team, aiming to play 6v6 and ECL

If you are interested on trying how our team works for you, then contact me here or in PSN: Randomjanne,Stnaonly

Thanks.

Edited by Randomjanne
new nhl18 coming

• 2 weeks later...

Nordic Stars has slept over night well and is starting to prepare for the next ECL tournament. First we need good quality LW to our roster but we are also interested to tryout players for other positions too.

Please contact:
PSN: Seahyena or Ilmari30

• Like 5

Legendary team Victorious Secret HC are looking for players! B|

What we can offer ? O.o

This team gonna be "summer team" so if you are looking new ECL teams skip this nonsense. We try play 6v6 everyday even when holiday begins. So basicly we just play normal games.

Team is already on 1div so no need to play cpu games.

We need Center and D who can play LD or RD.

Contact me here or PSN: KingOfApes_ 

Edited by Tuukka.R
  • Like 3