EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

Looking for players to all positions. ECL icetime quaranteed.

Despite the requests from the community, Murohoki might still be in for the ECL 5. If we get full roster that is.

What we can offer:

• Chance to play in ECL Pro
  • Games almost every evening
  • Not much else tbh...

What we expect from applicants:

• Activity
  • Sense of humor
  • Nerves of steel

If intrested, contact me here via pm.

Edited by Lionite
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• ECL Staff
On 02/10/2017 at 12:59 PM, MartindalexC said:

Northern Ascendancy are searching for a centre for the upcoming elite season. The role will be a backup to Anrh17, that said however you will most likely play in atleast 50% of ecl games. 

If you are interested in said 'backup' role but don't like centre that much, feel free to message me anyway as we can rotate some players around. 

🎵Got to keep searching and searching... 🎵

10 tuntia sitten, FlyerKungen kirjoitti:

Written In The Stars

I will be simple here...

We are looking for ELITE Tier LD. If you can play RD too, it's only a good thing, but not a requirement.

If we take you, there will be ECL time for you, so don't worry.

If you think you are skilled enough for us, contact me. Anytime and anywhere. Soitellaan.

I play LD and can play RD

• Like 1

Nemesis is trying to get their shit together and is therefore looking for a few extra players. So far we only have finnish players.. 

We need a starting LD and backups for C-, D- and G- positions. Please make my day and join us so we grow balls to register our team for the upcoming ECL5 PRO division. Don't get me wrong we have the roster and some skilled players to enter but the lack of highly skilled teamplayers is reason why we haven't put Nemesis on the list yet.

please contact me here if you would fancy a tryout or even if you just think you are one heck of a teamplayer 😄

-JormaUS 

On 1.10.2017 at 14.19, Bantubox kirjoitti:

QYixIx4.png

Finnish Hockey Legends (FHL) is looking for a reliable defender who can bring something into our game. We're in the Lite division of this ECL 5, and if you're good, you are getting ice-time in the league. We're speaking Finnish, and we require a microphone.

This applies now!

Edited by Bantubox