EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

On 10/9/2017 at 17.00, Lionite kirjoitti:

Looking for players to all positions. ECL icetime quaranteed.

Despite the requests from the community, Murohoki might still be in for the ECL 5. If we get full roster that is.

What we can offer:

• Chance to play in ECL Pro
  • Games almost every evening
  • Not much else tbh...

What we expect from applicants:

• Activity
  • Sense of humor
  • Nerves of steel

If intrested, contact me here via pm.

Still looking for backup goalie and one backup player that can play multiple positions.

Edited by Lionite
  • Like 2

Nordic Stars is looking for good and active players who are not interested/available of ECL games or 2nd accounts to back up our main lineup in eashl games.

Big plus if u have kind mom so u can continue playing after 23.00

EASHL games every night around 20-21 --->

Feel free to contact:

NG: Seahyena

PSN: Seahyena, vilperi-90, TheFakiiR1

nordicstarslogo[4480].png

• Like 2

On 1.10.2017 at 14.19, Bantubox kirjoitti:

QYixIx4.png

Finnish Hockey Legends (FHL) is looking for a solid defender who can play the two-way game. You have to be able to shine in the Lite division. We're speaking Finnish and we require a working microphone and a functional Whatsapp.

See you on the ice.

• Like 1

Elite club Northern Ascendancy is looking for a starting-goalie, since ANTON RHÖSE killed the last one we had. CLICK ME! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPLO2bd2n_U   please message me here or on PSN if you are interested! :)

This position will be a starting role so bare that in mind. 

We also looking for a new RW, since the old one went fully retarded. CLICK ME! "evidence"

Edited by iSvamp

• ECL Staff
11 minutes ago, iSvamp said:

Elite club Northern Ascendancy is looking for a starting-goalie, since ANTON RHÖSE killed the last one we had. CLICK ME! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPLO2bd2n_U   please message me here or on PSN if you are interested! :)

This position will be a starting role so bare that in mind. 

We also looking for a new RW, since the old one went fully retarded. CLICK ME! "evidence"

Boy got straight up Vokoun'd

• Like 2

Name: Northern Ascendancy 

Wants:

Defensively minded players that will be playing defence more often than not. Fw's and Dmans (you will compete for a starting spot in ECL ELITE), if you can play both CENTER and winger is it a + 
* ACTIVE players who wants to play EASHL

Other info:

We have 10 players at the moment, 4-5 (ish) active one's, haven't seen some of the guys for weeks.  The core of the team has played together for years and we have plenty of ECL experience. The team is mostly Swedish with a few Germans and one Brit (MartindalexC), but any nationality / language is more than welcome but please be able to communicate in English fairly proficiently.  

Contact me @iSvamp here for more info. 

We need more players to get games going, and we need more players to get back on track.

Feel free to send me a PM if interested

• Like 1

Phantoms HC is looking for starting goalie to remaining ECL5 games, future tournaments and ofcourse regular 6 player club games to. We usually play monday-friday between 17:00-21:00 cet and randomly on weekends.

Our defensive game is quite good, but our offensive game still needs work. Our goalie has sayed that it is easy to play G in our team, but he wants to get back on ice as a skater to help us find our offensive game.

You don`t have to be finnish but i think it`s more fun if you are... If u are able to be active on our game times and interested to join our relaxed group of adults contact me with PM or PSN ahonaattori.

Face Wash Hockey is looking for G

• Dominated Lite, hopefully will get promoted to Pro. 
  • Club has been created before Jesus
  • Members are elderly rusty legends of the community 

As a it would be cool if you are:

• Around 18-100 years old
  • Finnish or Turkish (not Swedish)
  • Make sick saves and 360 quick scope goals

Br, Jarmo

PSN: Yoloberg

This is FwH dreaming together about lozt_amigo making more points. <3

Screen-shot-2013-06-06-at-7.10.43-AM.png

FwH introduction, year was 1982

Edited by Yoloberg