EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

OG Royals

OG Royals is making comeback for the next ECL season! We are looking for some new players. Center, defender and goalie are our main positions that we are looking right now. 

If you are interested contact AzByCxx on PSN! :ph34r:

Edited by AzByCxx
Topi was mad
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 tuntia sitten, AzByCxx kirjoitti:

Royal Club

Royal Club is making comeback for the next ECL season! We are looking for some new players. Center, defender and goalie are our main positions that we are looking right now. 

If you are interested contact AzByCxx on PSN! :ph34r:

Cc46tdFB.jpg

Sry @AzByCxx but Royal Club is not making comeback. Find new team name. This hangover makes me allready so angry and  that I didnt give you my permission to bring Royal Club back. Good night. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Team Roistot looking for players for next ECL.

-  In  ECL lite season 5 we made it to playoffs with "wildcard"  and won our first playoff opponent sqweer united 4-0. They were the second best team in regular season. We are now in top16.

so what we can offer you?

- We dont practice. We only play 2 warm up games before the ecl games, so u dont have to play everyday.

- The most important thing in our team is having fun. Sometimes having fun includes alcohol or other substanses.

-what we want from you?

Because we dont practice at all you need to have some experience about this game. 

- Relaxed attitude 

- You dont need to be a teamplayer if you know how to put "verkot töttörölle"

Lyhyesti suomeksi.

Etsinnässä pari pro tason ukkoa jotka ei jaksa enää takoa tätä peliä 7 päivää viikossa, mutta haluaa kuitenkin vielä pelailla ajankuluksi 2-3 päivänä viikossa.

• Like 1

Nottingham Chiefs (Lite) are looking for some new recruits for ECL 6, and of course for the regular EASHL!

We are mainly looking for:

- A LD, ECL-time guaranteed!
- A backup goalie, but ECL-time is guaranteed!
- A two-way center, of course with ECL-time guaranteed!

We prefer you to speak Swedish, or at least speak English well!

If you're interested, please contact me on PSN-ID Gunde021

Edited by Gunde021

Silver Sword Griffins are looking for active and experienced LD/RD (can play both if necessary) - possibly two, and a competitive G for the ECL 6 in Elite. Our expectations other than already mentioned:

• team player (on and off the ice)
  • (for D-man) very strong defensive mindset
  • (for D-man) know how to adjust to different playstyles
  • speak "decent" English
  • willing to rotate if necessary
  • be available nearly every evening (starting around 19:00 CET)
  • have headset and WhatsApp

If you get in the team, ECL game-time is guaranteed. Anyone is free to PM me here or on PS4 with the same username.

• Thanks 1

Nimi: Rentun Ruusut

Etsitään pelaajia oh/vp/op - mv

Eli etsitään pelaajia seuraamme.Ecl kokemus vielä nollissa, seuraavaan turnaukseen olisi tarkoitus laittaa jalkaa oven väliin jos saadaan jengi kasaan ja treenattua peli kuntoon!

Ota yhteyttä (psn: Buttler68) jos kiinnostaa vaihdetaan muutama sana ja sit eteepäi.

• Members

Banterfield Battalion (Pro) is looking for a few reinforcements for ECL 6:

- LD (it’s definetly a plus if you can play RD too)

- 1-2 FWDs (again big + if you can play multiple positions)

Playing time in both club & ECL quaranteed!

Last season was a tough one without our captain but we’ll bounce back next season.

Interested? Contact @Heero and me here or Nuija98 and mikka249 on PSN

• Like 2

Lucky Strike (lite) looking for players!

We are mainly looking for a C and defender who can play both RD and LD if necessary. Mainly Finnish players only. Headset use encouraged.

We usually play on weekdays, from 18.00 CET onwards.

Try-out enquiries to @Giinis and/or me( @kovisjimi ).

Edited by kovisjimi

Team name: Nordic Nosebleed, NNb

Looking for: Goalie

Team info: NNb was established 2008 and has won the Swedish tournament that was played long before EHL and now ECL. We are now participating in ECL 5 lite and hoping for advancing to pro league. We need a Swedish goalie that can play a lot of EASHL 6vs6 games.

contact me if you are interested.

/ GM Cherrykicks

• Like 1

New club Monte Carlo looking for a winger and both defensemen. Johtaja is C and I am RW/LW. We probably have a G already. We intend to compete at a decent level eventually. We will participate in ECL 6.

What we want from our players:

• believe in and follow team captain Johtaja's vision.

Message me or Johtaja (johtaja699 on PSN or j0htaja here at NHLGamer.com).

EDIT: We have found a winger! He will be joining Monte Carlo and announced to the media as we finish the paperwork. Johtaja and I are very excited to welcome this player whose career we have had the privilege of following for a very long time. This signing adds invaluable experience, leadership (which, combined with Johtaja, we should now have in abundance) and prime playmaking ability to the ranks of Monte Carlo.

Edited by Janikka
  • Like 18

Murohoki is looking for couple of more players. Our main need is in defence (RD) and goalie, but all positions are welcome to tryout.

We are playing ECL in Pro division again next season and ice time is guaranteed.

What we want from you:

• Activity above all else. We play almost every night
  • Willingness to hone our teamplay and not expect moon from the sky without work
  • Use of Discord as voip during matches
  • Use of WhatsApp as means of communication outside ingame

PM me here if you are intrested.

Edited by Lionite