EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

Hola Gamers!

Club de Caballeros is seeking players. We will participate the ECL 6 tournament in the beginning of year 2018.

We wish that our new team mates would be active players and new members would have passion to develop the game from personal and team`s perspective.

Our whole team at this moment is Finnish so we wish our new team members would be also Finnish.

Spesific needs: 

• Goalkeeper (who is ready to compete ice time)
  • LW (who can play right handed)

Please contact with private message or psn: Jusuffi86, thimbaa or Viltzup

Edited by Tade
need more players

SIKA needs #1 center for ECL6 Pro. We play almost every night so that is what we want from you as well. Also some experience from playing the middle lane would be nice. 

We have already talked about couple tryouts in the upcoming weeks so if interested in any level, contact me and @imosi here in NHLGamer asap. Thanks. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Silver Sword Griffins are looking for active and experienced LW for the ECL 6 in Elite, with same expectations:

On ‎23‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 5:04 PM, ProMinx24 said:
  • team player (on and off the ice)
  • very strong defensive mindset
  • know how to adjust to different playstyles
  • speak some "decent" English
  • willing to rotate if necessary
  • be available nearly every evening (starting around 19:00 CET)
  • have headset and WhatsApp

Again, If you get in the team, ECL game-time is guaranteed. Anyone is free to PM me here or on PS4 with the same username.

Edited by ProMinx24
  • Like 2

Two times OEHL (Swedish EASHL League) Champions Style is looking for a new challenge and have started playing 6v6. We have a strong team with many players, all swedish speaking. We are looking to participate in the next ECL season. Therefore we are searching for a starting goalie. We have one goalie allready, though not very active, so a starter spot is up for grabs. Only interested in a swedish speaking goaltender. We have been a top 5v5 team for a while and our goal is to get promoted to PRO in our first season. We play around 20-00 CET most days of the week. If you want something different and join a journey to become the best, this is something for you. 

Message me here or on PSN: Panarinz

Teamsite: https://www.easports.com/nhl/clubs/ps4/Style

Edited by Panarinz
  • Like 3

We'll brought back Old Farts in to ECL with original old group. Old's will participate in to next ECL 6. We've two open spots for our ECL roster. We are looking for forward who can play RW/C position and then player who would be in the back-up role as a goaltenderr for upcoming ECL.

If you're interested send private message here in NHLgamer or PSN Rankaisija_ or ankkalasvegas

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Rajatorpan Mafia

We are a new finnish team formed by a bunch of friends and are looking to play in ECL6.We have previous experience from EASHL starting from NHL 11 At the minute we have players for every position expect goalie so if you are a finnish goalie in need of a club message me here or on PSN @Enassi

• Like 1

Written In The Stars / Elite

All-arounder: We are looking for player/players who owns experience from Elite. At least you need to handle LD/RD, but if you can play also LW, C or RW, it's only a PLUS!!

Goalie: We are looking for Elite Goalie too. JANURI98 is coming back from Army, but in this situation, we wan't two goalies and fresh battle between them!

There is no free tickets or sauna contracts incoming. We don't need to hurry so we prefer TRYOUTs, ofc.

Interested? Contact me everywhere you want! :)

Peace & Papayas

Edited by FlyerKungen
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 1

On 28.11.2017 at 09.06, Mikka kirjoitti:

Banterfield Battalion (Pro) is looking for a few reinforcements for ECL 6:

- LD/RD who is great with puck

Active, can play if not every day at least most of the days in a week

- 1-2 FWDs (again big + if you can play multiple positions)

Playing time in both club & ECL quaranteed!

Last season was a tough one without our captain but we’ll bounce back next season.

Interested? Contact @Heero and me here or Nuija98 and mikka249 on PSN

Still looking. 

• Like 1

On 2017-12-04 at 3:23 PM, Panarinz said:

Two times OEHL (Swedish EASHL League) Champions Style is looking for a new challenge and have started playing 6v6. We have a strong team with many players, all swedish speaking. We are looking to participate in the next ECL season. Therefore we are searching for a starting goalie. We have one goalie allready, though not very active, so a starter spot is up for grabs. Only interested in a swedish speaking goaltender. We have been a top 5v5 team for a while and our goal is to get promoted to PRO in our first season. We play around 20-00 CET most days of the week. If you want something different and join a journey to become the best, this is something for you. 

Message me here or on PSN: Panarinz

Teamsite: https://www.easports.com/nhl/clubs/ps4/Style

Found our goalie, but we may be in need of a LW or a LD. A plus if you can play both positions. You have to speak swedish, be a teamplayer and atleast 20 years old. 

• Like 3

Puck Panthers (ECL Lite) is searching reinforcements for next ECL (January) and current German EASHL League! 

-active and good Defender

-active and good Goalie only! 

NO Clubhoppers! 

Teamplay is important! Win and loose together! 

we are over 25 and playing almost everyday around 19/20 until 22/23cet! We wants to play 4 times in a week minimum!

We use Headset, Whatsapp/Discord 

Please msg me on PSN: SwissMoger or here for tryout.

Edited by Swiss Moger

Baltic Sea Eagles (ECL Pro) looking for RD/LD. 
Things have changed in the Eagles nest since last ECL ended and we are looking for a new starting D for our roster. Both, RD or LD will go as I'm myself capable to play both-handed in either side.

If you think that you have, what it takes to save the defence from my mistakes, msg me @psn. 

BSEFBWide.jpg

• ECL Staff

Evolution

Is looking for a forward (center, possibility for a winger aswell)

We are also looking for a backup defender.

We will play in Elite next season

Interested? Contact me here or PSN Crisu_Rottis

We will play the pro finals before even thinking about tryouts, but make sure to apply early.

• Like 4

On 2.12.2017 at 18.00, Lionite kirjoitti:

Murohoki is looking for couple of more players. Our main need is in defence (RD) and goalie, but all positions are welcome to tryout.

We are playing in ECL Pro division again next season and ECL ice time is guaranteed.

What we want from you:

• Activity above all else. We play almost every night
  • Willingness to hone our teamplay and not expect moon from the sky without work
  • Use of Discord as voip during matches
  • Use of WhatsApp as means of communication outside ingame

PM me here if you are intrested.

Bump. Both positions are still open.

The Next Generation is looking for few players next ecl. 

C, RD(if you are LD its okay too), and backup Rw (we’ll promise ecl playtime too) 

What we want for you:

Active player. We play every day 18-00(somedays later) 

Whatsapp or skype and headset. Communication is very important. 

Teamplay! We don’t need solo players, hockey is team game! 

We are new team with some old friends but we want new active players, so if you want come tryout contact me. 

Psn. iFlyygelix 

GG

7263CCAA-91EB-4F28-A283-CBF469F16833.jpeg

Edited by xFlyygelix