EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

On Tuesday, December 19, 2017 at 15.36, Ollizhki kirjoitti:

Shameful Knights is looking for a defender or an all around player for ECL 6 (ECL Pro)! 

Our RD joins the army, so we need primarily a RD/LD, but if you can play other positions too, it's a plus.

Requirements

-Be active. We try to play everyday

-Previous ECL experience is necessary

-You are able to locate and use the R2 button in your controller often

- You are a teamplayer and are willing to help the team succeed

-Your hands aren't completely made of stone and you are able to make safe (and quick when needed) breakout passes. 

Contact on PSN for a tryout: Ollizhki or Migo_boo99.

Up. Also dual handedness is a plus. 

• Like 1

Puck Panthers (ECL Lite) is searching reinforcements for next ECL (January) and next German EASHL League! 

-active and good Forward      (C, RW, LW) 

- active and really good Defender (LD, RD)

Teamplay is important! Win and loose together! 

we are over 25 and playing almost everyday around 19/20 until 22/23cet! We wants to play 4 times in a week minimum! We need activity to get better! 

We use Headset, Whatsapp/Discord 

Please msg me on PSN: SwissMoger or here

• Like 1

The search is over for now. We found what we were looking for.

5a5dc153c314d_FMIlogowithheart.PNG.3bbe25316a7d1180a1dffeb3c992dbb6.PNG

Freddie Mercury Institute (Lite) is looking for a right wing (RW).

We have strategies and we have tactics.
We need you to understand and follow them as we are firm believers of a seamless team play.

We hope you:

• Understand the value of a solid team defense
  •  Are somewhat tactically-minded and able to follow instructions and adapt. You might have to make some changes to your play style to promote better overall team play 
  •  Respect the playbook and understand how to operate and be creative within it.
  •  Aren't a team play breaking "wild and creative" free role player.

Default play times:

• Sunday to Thursday
  • Usually 4 games per night
  • Games start at 8 pm (Finnish time)

Contact information:

PSN: KickingApollo

NHLGamer: @kApollo

Edited by Moisala
  • Like 1

Styles roster is almost complete for the next ECL. We are now only searching for 1 defensemen

You need to:

Be able to play 3-4 times a week

Have a headset

Speak swedish

Preferably play both sides (LD/RD)

Join us on this journey that have allready taken us to 2 OEHL-championship titles, and hopefully a few ECL ones to come! 

As usual, contact me here or on PSN Panarinz if interested. 

Club stats: https://www.easports.com/nhl/clubs/ps4/Style

24099415_10155419014609191_26007955_n.jpg

2 hours ago, Panarinz said:

Styles roster is almost complete for the next ECL. We are now only searching for 1 defensemen

You need to:

Be able to play 3-4 times a week

Have a headset

Speak swedish

Preferably play both sides (LD/RD)

Join us on this journey that have allready taken us to 2 OEHL-championship titles, and hopefully a few ECL ones to come! 

As usual, contact me here or on PSN Panarinz if interested. 

Club stats: https://www.easports.com/nhl/clubs/ps4/Style

24099415_10155419014609191_26007955_n.jpg

Just curious, whats "OEHL" and why is there 2 seperate organizations setting up NHL tournaments? Should gather every team (especially swedish teams since there are like 5 of em...) on one platform. 

• Like 1

13 minuuttia sitten, Lainzndr kirjoitti:

Just curious, whats "OEHL" and why is there 2 seperate organizations setting up NHL tournaments? Should gather every team (especially swedish teams since there are like 5 of em...) on one platform. 

We have tried @Lainzndr, trust me. But the thing is that they just love playing with the bot goalie.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Lainzndr said:

Think they have started playing 6v6 on OEHL now, but I would love to see more of the swedish teams in ECL aswell. OEHL was a swedish "bot goalie" tournament. But I think it has evolved to an european 6v6 league now. It seems odd that we now have two european championships with the exact same criteria...

• ECL Staff

Northern Ascendancy (Elite)

blah blah blah

Looking for a defender willing to play as a backup whenever me or Haldeem can't play in ecl

If you are interested please message me here or on psn, whatever is easiest for you :)

As a note however, please understand that we want d-men that can move the puck quickly and efficiently, if your style of playing d involves slow ass outlet passes and lots of east-west passes then NOR is not the team for you. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

OG Royals

Our roster is almost completed, we are still looking for one all-around player, if you can play goalie that is a big plus because we need back-up goalie just in case. EASHL and ECL playtime guaranteed! 

Contact AzByCxx on PSN :x

Edited by AzByCxx
Juu
  • Like 3