Jump to content
Robsom

EU Clubs looking for players - PS4

Recommended Posts

Can you join a team where you have already joined, but you want to join it again so you can join that joined team? Or is that join forbidden by already joined members? O.o

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HC Checkmate is looking for active D and G. The team will play in ECL Pro for the upcoming season 4 of the ECL.

With the new ECL divisions we knew lots of players and teams would have to decide between staying with their current team or finding a new one. After the season 3 ended on our part, we decided to build a team for the future with long(er)-term process. Our goal is to build our team through few additions into our lineup and improving our game to the level that we will advance to ECL Elite and have a solid chance of success in the Elite-division.

 

Language: Finnish, English

If interested, you can contact: @Juizki (PSN: Juizki), @TackleControl (PSN: TackleControl), @Gandalf (PSN: IYoushallnotpass)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HC Ancient Warriors are looking for two goalies. Club is still rather new but players are experienced and skilled enough to compete at high level.

Also if you can occasionally play D if needed that wud be perfect!

We prefer if you are finnish but since it's goalie that we are after it's not gonna be a prob even you are not :)

Msg us in PSN if any questions:

 stylez-hades   jobeyz   launamo89

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello guys!

Refuse To Lose is looking for a good defender to the next ECL! We were really close to have a spot in ECL Elite but it wasnt enough at this time so we are starting  from a PRO Division but our goal is to get that Elite spot and we have really realistic chances to do that.

We are a good team with only 2 defenders now so we need a one more and if u play good enough you will play much. We want a 2-way defender whos good with the puck,knows how to defence smartly,can help forwards with good passes and can make some space to shoot onetimers. if you are finnish its +++ but you can be from other country aswell.

Most of our players have played together since nhl10 so we have good chemistry and good team spirit. Every guy is 20yo or older.

If your interested contact me here or PSN: ReDMisTi or contact PSN: Hanssonni

See you on the ice everyone!

Edited by ReDMisTi
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nocturnal Hunters is looking to strenghten the team.

At the moment were looking for players in general.

As a team we have experienced players in our team and we are looking to make the plays as a team not individuals.

We are going to participate in the next ECL season.

The team at the moment is

Crisu_Rottis

oo-joyst1ck-oo

lihashiki

Anenthran

Liukq

Vainottu

Vaporik

If you are interested in tryout contact me here or at PS4 crisu_rottis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nordic Nightmare

 

 

We are looking for following positions for next ECL: C, Left-handed D-man and backup G

 

Required/Wishes

  • Age over 18

  • Experience with top tier games

  • High activity

  • You have to able read the game

  • Center has to have good 2-way skills and ability to control rhythm of the game

  • Defender has to have solid defensive skills and dexterity for opening plays

 

What we offer:

  • Solid nearly 3-year-old roster

  • Mainly finnish players

  • Average age +20y

  • Active team (almost daily 6v6 matches)

  • Ice-time in ECL Elite Division

 

What you need:

  • All scheduling etc. are done on Skype

  • Mic a must-have for C and D (we use PSN parties)

  • Good attitude and willingness to contest for ice-time

 


Contacting on PSN

suutu_jo

Assa_-94

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unknown, in need of a solid LD. Swede, Fin, German, chinese - it doesn't matter.

Required/Wishes

  • Age over 16 or a hot sister we can talk about during games.

  • Experience with glitching, waddamoves and beer at fridays

  • Medium/High activity

  • You have to able read the game, and play 50/50 Attack/Defense with your D-partner.

  • "Learning by doing" - If you do a mistake, don't do it again - simple.

  • Not from Norrland

  • Right-handed stick

 

What we offer:

  • Solid nearly 5-year-old roster

  • Mainly Swedish players

  • Average age +26y

  • Wants to be: Active team (almost daily 6v6 matches)

  • Ice-time in ECL, If u deserves it

  • 4 EHL golds in 4 tournaments, in NHLgamer staff's eyes: nowadays a shitty team. Help us prove them wrong, and get us back to the division where you can face teams like Laser, Written, NOS and Aapon.

  • "Late night with babbfillson"

  • Grillkväll at midsummer

  • People don't like us, and you don't need to do it. But you will.

 

What you need:

  • All scheduling etc. are done on Skype

  • Mic a must-have for everyone, but you don't need to talk (we use skype and PSN parties when needed)

  • "okey" attitude and good willingness to contest for ice-time

    Ha det

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey! Sjukstugan are looking for an LW for next Ecl. 

We Will make it back to the Top and to the Elite group is the aim for next ECL for sure. 

So if you feel that you are good enough. Pm me here on NHLGAMER.com or LBJONOL on psn

Arreviderci 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello.

Club named Huppati HC is looking players the upcoming ECL tournament.

Center and defenseman, another goalie should also be good.

We are all Finnish players.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, PSchibra said:

what the fuck is a ''waddamove''?

hahaha, if you don't know --> you're out. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Murohoki

Murohoki etsii tulevaa ecl:ää ja miksei tuleviksi vuosiksi varten LD tontille selkeää ykkösmiestä sekä ykkös veskaa. Yhteyden otot joko täällä minulle tai pleikan puolella psn id: RuttuBerse

Murohoki vanhin aktiivinen seura nhl:ssä sitten 09

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How come so many finnish teams only looks for other finnish players? Some of them even write their messages in finnish, making sure no other nationality will apply for their team. 

I detect some racism. This oppression will not stand!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shameful Knights is looking for defenders(mainly LD's though) for the upcoming ECL PRO division! Games in the ECL guaranteed if you're good enough. 

Contact PSN's Ollizhki, Migo_boo99 or Hullued for a tryout. 

Edited by Ollizhki
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The oldest active team SIKA is looking for a defender, preferably RD as we are mainly looking for a left handed defender, being able to play both LD and RD is of course welcomed.

Required/Wishes

  • Age over 18

  • Experience with top tier games

  • High activity

  • You have he ability to read the game

  • Good motivation to practice and a good motivation to become a better player

  • Positive attitude  

  • The defender we are looking for has to have solid defensive skills and dexterity for opening plays and good puck moving skills.

 

What we offer:

 

  • Experienced team with a long history, SIKA is the oldest active team as we have been playing EASHL for almost 9-years now
  • SIKA will be participate in the highest division next ECL (This ECL we reached the top 8)
  • We all own a great sense (really shitty) of humour and you will for sure feel welcomed in the team

  • Average age +20y-36y with good english skills

  • Active team (almost daily 6v6 matches) and the desire to be better and better every day

  • Ice-time in ECL Elite Division if you show it on the ice with a good attitude and your playing skills.

 

 

If you feel that you want a new change to your career or you feel you have got what it takes, please feel free to contact me or vsilenttio here or PSN: imosi1 and  vsilenttio 

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, imosi said:

The oldest active team SIKA is looking for a defender, preferably RD as we are mainly looking for a left handed defender, being able to play both LD and RD is of course welcomed.

Required/Wishes

  • Age over 18

  • Experience with top tier games

  • High activity

  • You have he ability to read the game

  • Good motivation to practice and a good motivation to become a better player

  • Positive attitude  

  • The defender we are looking for has to have solid defensive skills and dexterity for opening plays and good puck moving skills.

 

What we offer:

 

  • Experienced team with a long history, SIKA is the oldest active team as we have been playing EASHL for almost 9-years now
  • SIKA will be participate in the highest division next ECL (This ECL we reached the top 8)
  • We all own a great sense (really shitty) of humour and you will for sure feel welcomed in the team

  • Average age +20y-36y with good english skills

  • Active team (almost daily 6v6 matches) and the desire to be better and better every day

  • Ice-time in ECL Elite Division if you show it on the ice with a good attitude and your playing skills.

 

 

If you feel that you want a new change to your career or you feel you have got what it takes, please feel free to contact me or vsilenttio here or PSN: imosi1 and  vsilenttio 

Since both teams, SIKA and Murohoki is claiming to be oldest active team, I would want to see some clarification on the subject :)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, imosi said:

SIKA = HC SIKA was founded 2007 :ph34r:

 

1 hour ago, Jnmxxx said:

Since both teams, SIKA and Murohoki is claiming to be oldest active team, I would want to see some clarification on the subject :)

Northern Stars and Company of Geeks should be up for the title as well. Both teams started out in 08, if I remember it correctly. No team couldn't really compete in virtual hockey before that. 

Pretty sure CoG was a FIFA-club before a hockey club for example. So not sure your the oldest! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jesus said:

 

Northern Stars and Company of Geeks should be up for the title as well. Both teams started out in 08, if I remember it correctly. No team couldn't really compete in virtual hockey before that. 

Pretty sure CoG was a FIFA-club before a hockey club for example. So not sure your the oldest! 

 

Not 100% sure but didnt NHL have clubs before FIFA?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jnmxxx said:

Not 100% sure but didnt NHL have clubs before FIFA?.

That might be true. But I know that the CoG name came from the FIFA scene, in some type of constellation. We started to play EASHL the first day of NHL 09. So not sure if it's possible to be an older EASHL club at least.  

Interested to know in what form HC Sika was formed in 2007. 

Not that it matters lol

Edited by Jesus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2017 at 6:55 PM, Jesus said:

How come so many finnish teams only looks for other finnish players? Some of them even write their messages in finnish, making sure no other nationality will apply for their team. 

I detect some racism. This oppression will not stand!

im pretty sure >50% on this site / european eashl players are from Finland. why struggle with english when you can easily get a team full of native finnish speakers.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MUKIMIEHET is looking for active defensemanWe are playing in ECL Elite division.

ECL Time is guaranteed!

Contact me here on NHLGamer or PSN: Huaraa_turpaan

 

 

 

Edited by hpkfani
RAIRA
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Deleted a bunch of posts.

This thread is for teams which are looking for players, not premature bitch fights. Feel free to carry them out in private messages.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Northern Ascendancy is looking players in the following postions: RW / C / LD / RD / G... basically everything. The team is currently in the Elite division.

We have players in the LW, C and RD spots, but the more players the better ofc, especially in regards to rotations and shiz. 

Language: Anything, I don't care, just be aware english will probably be used for general communication. Out of the current players though Swedish is the most prevalent. 

It should be noted however that if enough interest is not gathered, the team will become inactive for the upcoming season. Aside from that though, if you want to contact the team please feel free to PM here or message me on PSN (the username there is the same as it is here).

Edited by MartindalexC
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...