EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

New club is recruiting for to build a solid long term 6s team which will compete in the next  ECL Neo season.

Team Name:- Gash Potatoes 

Positions Required:- LW, LD, (starting lineup)

The players we currently have, are returning from breaks from playing competitive 6v6 so we are hoping to be successful

Please contact me on here or via PSN:- ProBuzz96

Thanks!

Edited by ProBuzz96

On 5.4.2020 at 19.12, Bantubox kirjoitti:

cxQphL6.png

Saucer Hockey (Lite) is looking for a RD who can set up plays and has a decent hockey IQ and backup goalie.

Last season our ran came to an early end as we got kicked out in the first round of the playoffs and we think that we need to bring some new blood into the roster to succeed in upcoming ECL-seasons. You must also be from Finland or speak finnish fluently. We require you to use WhatsApp and have a working microphone. Hit me up if you're interested and we can see where it goes.

Up, edited.

Ultimatum is looking for players. We are a new team and we're going to take part in the next ECL season. 

We are mainly looking for backups, but there is also some starter positions available. 

Because we're Finns and we appreciate functional communication, we prefer Finnish players. 

If you think you're good fit for our team, don't hesitate to contact me (vepdsssss) or Rontti_94 via PSN or NHLGamer

• Like 2
  • Love it! 1

Dynamo Dragons is recruiting!
Hello everyone! Our club is looking for 2-3 new players including a G in order to be competitive in 6v6. Club having players playing together since 2010, a little new blood is not negligible. 😃 The ECL competition we know! Indeed, we were the first French-speaking (Swiss) team to be involved in the competition with Dynamo Swiss and then Dynamo Danglers. If you are motivated to join a nice, serious team and you have some experience send me an MP. See you on the ice! Givystar

• Like 2

EHC LADA TOGLIATTI requires active players who are ready to learn something new in the game, and make their own adjustments to the team's game. At this point in time, the following positions need to be strengthened:

Defense:

Need protection class players:

-STAY-AT-HOME

- BLUELINER

Attack:

- A DEFENSIVE FORWARD with a good vision of the field, able to organize a quick transition of the team from defense to attack

On 5/9/2020 at 8:39 AM, Givystar said:

Dynamo Dragons is recruiting!
Hello everyone! Our club is looking for 2-3 new players including a G in order to be competitive in 6v6. Club having players playing together since 2010, a little new blood is not negligible. 😃 The ECL competition we know! Indeed, we were the first French-speaking (Swiss) team to be involved in the competition with Dynamo Swiss and then Dynamo Danglers. If you are motivated to join a nice, serious team and you have some experience send me an MP. See you on the ice! Givystar

We still need players and a goalie for un upcoming friendly tournament with the French-speaking Community (Registration closes wednesday), so we are a bit in a hurry. Announce yourself if you're interested.

BTW, we speak French, German and English (Oh, and we say 100 times "Perkele" during a game )

• Like 2
  • Love it! 2

Hi you all beautiful people!

Spring is here and it is generally known as the beginning of everything great. We are hoping it also applies to our EASHL club Rainerit, which just recently began its (hopefully long) 6vs6 journey.

I'm not going to lie, the beginning has been rough but there are a lot of positive elements. Most of our players are rookies in the 6vs6 field but we are hoping to grow together as a team and apply to ECL11 Neo tournament this fall.

What we are lacking right now is a starting goaltender. We have one hybrid G/C in our team, but we would really need one goalie who would be just a goalie.

If you are interested in joining our quest of slowly upgrading into an ECL team, please do not hesitate to contact me or NiJe2005 either here or in the PSN and be very much welcomed into our team!

Sincerely,
Andjovis
Rainerit

PS. if you think the team name is a problem, we are planning to change it for NHL21 edition, so no worries.

EUR | ECL LITE

ILLUMINATION is searching for several players to strengthen up our roster.

As of now the team consists of only swedish players. We value social compentence and we think its important to be able to talk and communicate in party.

WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- At this time of the year, pre-season, gamenights will be scheduled.
- Headset, communicate in party.
- Be on time.

RECRUITING
- Starter (LD). 
- Starter (RD)
- Starter (G). 

Contact me here or on PSN for more details and when to play.

• Like 3

Hi all! Hopeless Hockey Team is looking for a goalie and rd. We almost made To playoff stage in ECL10 and now we are looking for those 2 missing pieces that will help us In future tournaments To win! So if u are need lots of playing time for yourself this is your chance. Contact JuHa2002 on ps4! 

• Like 3

On 17.5.2020 at 17.18, Simbaaytyy kirjoitti:

Hey everybody. 

Our team needs c, rd and g for next season ECL neo

If you can play and talk English welcome to the try outs

If you are interested to lots of playing time psn me simbaaytyy or message me here

On 5/13/2020 at 12:03 PM, Andjovis said:

Hi you all beautiful people!

Spring is here and it is generally known as the beginning of everything great. We are hoping it also applies to our EASHL club Rainerit, which just recently began its (hopefully long) 6vs6 journey.

I'm not going to lie, the beginning has been rough but there are a lot of positive elements. Most of our players are rookies in the 6vs6 field but we are hoping to grow together as a team and apply to ECL11 Neo tournament this fall.

What we are lacking right now is a starting goaltender. We have one hybrid G/C in our team, but we would really need one goalie who would be just a goalie.

If you are interested in joining our quest of slowly upgrading into an ECL team, please do not hesitate to contact me or NiJe2005 either here or in the PSN and be very much welcomed into our team!

Sincerely,
Andjovis
Rainerit

PS. if you think the team name is a problem, we are planning to change it for NHL21 edition, so no worries.

Hi again!

Rainerit is still looking for a starting goalie. We have been playing regular matches against Neo, Lite and Pro teams and have had a lot of experience as a team.

If any goalie is looking for guaranteed ice time in a semi ok team, we are your number one pick! Please DM either me or NiJe2005 and join our team! Looking forward into playing in ECL11 Neo.

Best Regards,

Andjovis

Rainerit 

• Like 1

MightyWolves 🐺

We looking for a new defender for the next ECL season, online time almost daily from 20:30 CEST to 23:00 CEST. 

Finnish defenders who speak English are preferred!!

MightyWolves are serious club and have always looked to grow together as a team and if you feel like you are good but with a room to grow and climb the ECL ladder together, don’t hesitate and come for a tryout!

Contacts: @Zimowski95 / @CzE Toni / @CMB-wf-

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Rebuild (PRO/ Rpeat esports in ecl 10)

After first but quite high expectations and "all-in" themed season with rpeat, some of our more experienced players decided to check their value on fa market and we wish them the best.

For me this will not be an option as i dont see myself yet playing full season at any higher level than pro. Also with some good new friendships made, it would be stupid to throw everything away just because we didnt go to elite on our first season. That still remains to be a goal somewhere in the future. 

For that reason, me and few guys from last season will start rebuild. I have now seen my lvl in winger position and will continue evolving as Center only. 

Every other position will be open at this time, because of some players military service and some acceptable fa value checking. We will aim to be a longterm team with fun but competitive atmosphere. 

What we are looking for

-LD, RD, G, LW, RW, any spots except C. We aim to play with same lineup whole season in the future.

-Very active players who can play almost every night(except weekends) 20-22Fin

-We will be active in the summer also, 3days/week atleast. 

-Possibly new talents(Pro experience not needed but eashl exp is must, we can consider players who have only played 3s before but are very potential) 

-we can accept packade deals, so if you are for example a d-pair or lw and rw, its a plus because there is some chemistry already.

-You need to be able to voicechat also every night

-Our goal for next season will be making the playoffs

-when applying, if we dont know you from somewhere, please add as much info as possible

-Age doesnt matter but be an adult, we dont need any more jonnes ;)

At this time we will probably run tryouts bit longer than normal, so you dont have to be sure about anything until ECL 10 is fully played.

-we are only looking for finnish players

Contact me or @Timez here or by psn: Kozeehh / Timoccio

Edited by Kozek77
  • Like 40
  • Love it! 1