EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

The United Knigths are searching for decent players for the rest of NHL17 and ofc for NHL18.

After an incident before the first ECL of NHL 17 I decided to take a longer break. Now we try to comeback but at first we need to fill our roster. Our goal is to get back to our old strength and to be ready for NHL18

Primarly we are searching for LW,LD and G. We will take also players with other positions but this 3 are the one we really need. Nationality doesnt matter but u should talk a bit english.

We will start playing as soon we have enough players.

If u are intrested feel free to contact Urlauber61/esportsmaniac here or on psn.

Edited by Urlauber61
  • Like 18

Sjukstugan looking for Elite LD & Frw

If you can make our team stronger Contact me here in nhlgamer or psn: LBJONOL.

1 LD

1 Frw (can you play LW its a plus)

Current roster;

Frw: bjono, patovic, filariou, 

Def: jaiken, Gustavsson7

Goalie: lastmandalorain 

(Chrisbernt, frameloos, muddymosquito)

Edited by Bjono
  • Like 10

Heroes of Our Time is looking for a experienced RD for a little playing on NHL17 but mainly for NHL18. We are looking to play in the next ECL again. We would prefer that you talk swedish.

Current roster;
fw; fbkmarcus - robsom - toobbiiee
d; drunk_charles 
g; elle95_lhf

Contact me here or PSN: Drunk_Charles

Edited by DougGlatt

• SCL Staff

The Bucketeers is looking to tryout active players in all positions. We are an active club that plays mostly on evenings and weekend days.

Requirements:
Swedish
Mature (We don't care how old you are, just be a good person.)

Have a good microphone on PS
Learn by mistakes (but preferably you are a perfect player already ;))

+++
We prefer players that can play at many positions.

Our squad features 6 players already but we are looking to sign 1-2 more before ECL starts!

If you are interested contact me here or via PSN: Dercie

Edited by Dercie

On 2017-06-02 at 2:25 PM, Dercie said:

The Bucketeers is looking to tryout active players in all positions (but goalie). We are an active club that plays mostly on evenings and weekend days and will play in the OEHL (http://oehl.athias.se/) on the 31st of July.

Requirements:
Swedish
Mature (We don't care how old you are, just be a good person.)

Have a good microphone on PS
Learn by mistakes (but preferably you are a perfect player already ;))

+++
We prefer players that can play at many positions.

Our squad features 6 players already but we are looking to sign 1-2 more before the league starts!

If you are interested contact me here or via PSN: Dercie

You should also say that the tournament is for 5 vs 5, mostly of the players here want to play 6 vs 6. 

• SCL Staff
On 2017-06-05 at 5:55 PM, Basstian23 said:

You should also say that the tournament is for 5 vs 5, mostly of the players here want to play 6 vs 6. 

We will play in the ECL, so looking for 6v6-players now :)

Edited by Dercie
  • Like 1

On 10/22/2015 at 10:04 PM, Robsom said:

Club looking for players:
Name: Heroes of Our Time
We are aiming for the top tier of teams and right now we are in need of more people on every position.

We are a swedish club but are willing to test out people from Europe if you talk to us in skype.

Feel free to contact me here or preferably on skype (robsom11) for a try-out or further information.

http://heroesofourtime.wix.com/eashl

Still looking for a couple of players, contact me or robsom11

GHETTO FIREBIRDS is looking for defender to next season

We are looking for defender to ECL Lite. Teams average age is about 26. Youngest player is 24 years old. We are offering chance to play every games at next season. And of course icetime in practice matches.

Everyone in the team is from Finland and if you're from Finland also it would be a big plus. But we can consider to take players from other nations also.

Last season we were our groups 3rd best team but we didn't manage to get to semifinals in playoffs to promote our self to Pro division. Next season it will happen.

If you're interested send message here or in PSN to nick KepakkoFIN

PS. remember to check our facebook page also www.facebook.com/ghettofirebirds

16730967_10211493981166143_1128092203_n.png

Edited by KepakkoFIN

Jankon Betoni looking D and Rw/C for next ecl, and also for some summer games. If you have experience and you are active player take contact! We are building top 6 roster so you will play in ecl every game if you can. If you speak finnish or english and you are interested please send pm!

Psn: BiggestEight, Hanssonni

• Like 3

• Editor-in-Chief

Playboys HC is looking for players for ECL 5!

We are a newly formed club with players that have previous experience in competitive 6v6 hockey.
During the summer we are hoping to finalize a roster for the next ECL as early as possible. Most likely as a new club we will be participating in the lite division in our first season. The goal is immediate promotion to pro, as we feel that this will approximately be our competitive level at the moment. 

What we need is 1 winger, 1 center and 1 defenseman. If you are the one we are looking for playtime is guaranteed. Preferably we will have set positions during the season with as little shuffling as possible, however it is a plus if you can play multiple positions. 

The optimal player for us:

- One of the positions mentioned above
- Flexible, plays multiple positions
- Available most days
- Previous ECL experience (not mandatory)
- 18 years or older (not mandatory)

It is also nice if you would be Finnish, but we are also open to playing with players of different nationalities.

If you’re looking for a team with chill atmosphere and good environment to develop your game, don’t hesitate to contact us:

jahajaha93 on psn or nhlgamer.com
pro-m99 on psn

• Like 3

• ECL Staff

Elite club Northern Ascendancy is still looking for defenders, please message me here or on PSN if you are interested! :)

Additionally we are also looking to find a LW/RW. This position will be a starting role so bare that in mind. 

Edited by MartindalexC
  • Like 4

Victorious Secret HC is looking for goalkeepers!

We dont have any goalies at the moment so ice time shouldnt be a problem.

What we need? 

Just caught that little black object that we call a puck and you fill our need. Simple right ?

Contact me here or PSN KingOfApes_ for tryouts!

• Like 6

On Monday, May 15, 2017 at 10:49 PM, Ollizhki said:

Shameful Knights is looking for a LD for ECL 5 and for NHL 18 in general. 

We will be playing in the ECL Pro division and will be aiming for promotion. 

Requirements

Solid passes on the breakout

Is calm with the puck

Has good positioning (prevents wraparounds etc) on defence

Has some offensive ability.

Contact on PSN: Ollizhki or Migo_boo99.

Still looking. Prefer LD's but RD's are welcome to come for tryouts as well.

Name: Toivottomat Lupaukset

Looking: Lite D-players, FWD-player and goalie

TL is searching for players to next ecl season. We are finnish players and we wish that you are finnish player too. Next season will be this team first ecl season. We are training mostly everyday. "Back up" goalie is the most important player, who will we needed. And when i say back up goalie, i mean that you are playing mostly half of games. If you fit in team. If you are needing team and intrested, pm me in here or psn: seksileijona69

Best regards: Seksileijona

IMG_20170709_140932.jpg

Edited by Seksileijona69

Ciao tutti!. We are a all Swedish team that search for new players. We have a team for ecl and a second team for oehl but if you want to come and tryout you are welcome. We have really fun when we play and we always take out the best for the position and not beaqause we know someone better. So if you are good you gonna play alot. IF you dont take a place in First lineup in ecl We have as i Wrote also oehl. ❤️😊😊😊

This year we are Swefin hc bur next ecl we are Nordic Eagles

Edited by Philip Strom

• ECL Staff
On 22/06/2017 at 6:18 PM, MartindalexC said:

Elite club Northern Ascendancy is still looking for defenders, please message me here or on PSN if you are interested! :)

Additionally we are also looking to find a LW/RW. This position will be a starting role so bare that in mind. 

9_9

The spots available (LD / RD) are ofc starting positions so ECL time is guaranteed! 

Edited by MartindalexC
  • Like 1