Fantasy Premier League, NHLGamers

ICappeI

Yo!

I guess that I'm not the only one here that is a huge fan of Premier League. Some of you guys maybe haven't heard about Fantasy Premier League before and some of you has already played it. 

I have created a league and the code to enter is 2883179-670675 

I will explain how you register and create your team below! 

Fantasy Premier League (FPL) is a game built on players performance in Premier League fixtures. So for an example if David de Gea keeps a clean sheet for Manchester United he will recive four points in FPL. 

Here are five easy steps to follow if you're new to this site. 

1. First of all you need to sign up on https://fantasy.premierleague.com/ 

2. When you've signed up you need to check your email to activate your account. 

3. You're going to select a squad of 15 players. You need to pick 2 goalkeepers, 5 defenders, 5 midfielders and 3 forwards. You've got £100 million as a budget to choose your squad. You can select up to three players from a single Premier League team. 

4. When you have created your team you will choose your starting 11 for "Gameweek 1". You're going to pic a captain, the captain always get double his points. 

5. Now that you have selected your team for Gameweek 1 you need to find our league that you'll compete in against other users from NHL Gamer. Under the tab "More" you will find Leagues. Choose "Create or Join League", then you press "Join a league". After that you chose private league and enter code 2883179-670675 

You should now see that you've successfully joined the league!

If you got questions feel free to comment on this post and I'll help you. I'll post a picture of the point-system below so you know how the players  get their points. 

And hey don't forget #GGMU 😈

IMG_5840.PNG

• Like 2

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...