Baltic Sea Eagles

Heksaa

Baltic Sea Eagles - team that was founded 2011 will be stronger than ever!

The Eagles will start next ECL from Pro Division with only one thing in their minds. To win the division and make their way to Elite for ECL6. Roster has changed, a lot actually. We have few new faces flying with us and I also made a comeback after one year break.

Roster for ECL5:

C Heksaa
A Thounimeister
A BiggestEight

Banaani_Kalja
JusaSoLow
Lehikoinen_
lYoushallnotpass
Madhoo
Mehiiss
Pro-m99

E: updated roster

Credits for the logo goes to Koski

baltic_png_8fdfd9451ec35a36c0c43ea1b3c238a7.png

Edited by Heksaa
  • Like 4

While we are waiting for the 18 to come, would be nice to hear all the memories you have for playing against or with Eagles. Feel free to share those with us!

For myself the toughest one while playing with the Eagles must be from Consolehockey times as Sjukstugan beated us on the semifinals. Still looking for a payback!

2 hours ago, Heksaa said:

While we are waiting for the 18 to come, would be nice to hear all the memories you have for playing against or with Eagles. Feel free to share those with us!

For myself the toughest one while playing with the Eagles must be from Consolehockey times as Sjukstugan beated us on the semifinals. Still looking for a payback!

Sry but its was not semifinal 😋

Honkanen and his 142cm Grinder in NHL 13 - Hated to play against it and him. He was so fast, and was probably one of the best players in the beginning of NHL 13 before people learned how to play that version of NHL. 

Where is he today? 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, iSvamp said:

Honkanen and his 142cm Grinder in NHL 13 - Hated to play against it and him. He was so fast, and was probably one of the best players in the beginning of NHL 13 before people learned how to play that version of NHL. 

Where is he today? 

Those were great times! I have no idea what Krangis is up to these days. Easiest assists I ever had.

"All you need to do - pass the puck to RW."

Edited by Heksaa

3 minutes ago, Thounimeister said:

I think you are talking about two different tournaments :D in NHL 15 (X360) we lost the final to Sjukstugan..   I think the one that Heku meant was way earlier, when Krangis was still playing.. o.O

Ok so you lost against sjukstugan 2 Times 😂👍?

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Thounimeister said:

I think you are talking about two different tournaments :D in NHL 15 (X360) we lost the final to Sjukstugan..   I think the one that Heku meant was way earlier, when Krangis was still playing.. o.O

Ah, that tournament with 8 teams - when everyone else moved to ps3 in NHL15 or waited for nhl16  (ps4) :ph34r:

Time to introduce the Eagles for you!

Heksaa

Who?
Heksaa, better known as Kanaali Koskinen. Started to play virtual hockey in NHL01 and EASHL in NHL09. The founder of the Baltic Sea Eagles.

Position?
Mostly played RD, but you might have seen me also as G.

Career highlight so far?
Back in the days I used to be an offensive D and made it to 2nd place in defenders scoreboard and scored most goals at EHL regular season (2013).

What are you waiting for the upcoming ECL?
We were able to gather very skilled team for next ECL and our only goal is to win the Pro division.

Personal goals for the upcoming ECL?
Being able to help the team and get my own playing back to the same level it were before last year's break.

Motto
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. (cheers)

Something you didn't know about me?
I've used the same player name since NHL10 and it was given to me by my former teammate.

Edited by Heksaa
  • Like 5

JusaSoLow

Who?
JusaSoLow from Turku, Finland. Played hockey since NHL94, and haven’t skip a single version since that.
Started to play EASHL in NHL13, before that used to play mostly Be a Pro.

Position?
Used to see as RW, but like he says it in his own words: the need to become a better player made me to try other offensive positions as well.

Career highlight so far?
Last EHL tournament on xbox360, time before NHLGamer. Helped the Eagles to the finals with most assists in playoffs.

What are you waiting for the upcoming ECL?
Success to make it to Elite.

Personal goals?
To be a great part of the team. Being creative and able to help the team in offense.

Motto:
Do whatever it takes to help the team.

Something you didn’t know about me?
I won the finnish championship in virtual billiard.

Edited by Heksaa
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

BiggestEight

Who?
23 years old from Oulu, Finland. Started to play EASHL with Redmisti in NHL10 and created a team called kingi Jonit. Played first EHL games at NHL13.

Position?
Pure LW. Started as LW in NHL10 and hasn’t changed.

Career highlight so far?
I haven’t won anything big, yet. Last EHL (at consolehockey) I was close with my team, Brotherhood HT as we won the regular season and all three forwards were in the top3 on the scoreboard. Unfortunately three players in the team got banned right before playoff games so there wasn’t much to do.

Personal highlights?
Best goalscorer in ECL4, most points in Summer Cup1 and EHL.

What are you waiting for in the upcoming ECL?
Expectations are high and there is only one goal to go for – to win the Pro division and make our way to Elite. Personal goals are just extra, but I’m expecting points from myself.

Why I moved to BSE?
I knew the team captains Heksaa and Thounimeister from xbox360 times, have played against as well as in the same team. I knew that they are going to have skilled team and they had a great spot for myself. BSE also have a great history, and they are one of the few teams that still keeps going after many years. Eagles are also having great chance to prosper which made the decision easier.

Personal goals?
Team goes first. All personal goals are just extra, but would be nice to be best goalscorer again.

Motto:
Nothing is over!

Something you didn’t know about me?
I’m also a great goalie 
9_9

• Like 2