Baltic Sea Eagles

Heksaa

Thounimeister

Who?
25 years old from Savonlinna, Finland. I have started to play EASHL in NHL09 with some irl friends. In the next version, I joined my first competitive club, Compton Gladiators (shout-out to PrinceMas). Those times I also met a bunch of great dudes in a club called Suomen Sonnit.

In NHL11 I met Heksaa, great guy and a good friend. We played together with some random teams and started to think if we could create an own club to start playing more competitive. Little while we wondered what would be the team name and ended up with Baltic Sea Eagles. Heksaa created it and we started to recruit the roster. Sneakypete, Naikou and Hansulinho were the first guys to join in and the journey were ready to began.

Position?
Used to play as RW but later on moved to Center.

Career highlight so far?
I don't know if it counts but playing in EHL final with the Eagles in NHL 15 (X360). And livegamers EASHL tournament victory in NHL17 with Tummapaahto (Xbox one).

What are you waiting for the upcoming ECL?
To have a great and fun tournament. And of course do everything to help my team to win the Pro division championship.

Personal goals?
Win more faceoffs than opponent 😉

Motto:
There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.

Something you didn’t know about me?
I also play at PC, mostly Pubg.

Edited by Thounimeister
  • Like 6

2 tuntia sitten, minokin kirjoitti:

Well, we played as HC Marilyn (the name we used before becoming members of BSE, created by you Heksaa?) in ECL3 where we had both v1lberto and Krangis as wingers but it was only a single-season thing :)

Krangis is my half-brother and we stuck together in teams from the early days in NHL09 until the end of NHL14. I used to play RD under him and had to master the quick-passing techniques available at the time to complement his great sense for leaving the zone early. He and v1lberto was a fierce duo with their Czech-style, super-quick counterattacks which was OP at the time as defenders had a hard time turning over the puck and attackers could receive passes from virtually any angle and at any speed (Bring back slapshot-passes using the boards :D

Well anyway, I heard from him that he might get NHL18 to PS4 but I have no idea if he has any intention of participating in this years edition of ECL

Those were great times indeed! HC Marilyn were founded By V1lbertto if I remember correct.

Sounds too good to be true, that Krangis would make it back to ice! Say greetings for him and tell him to get out of silta.

V*ttu mä oon sillas

Who?
Pete, Finland, Lahti, 22, Likes sports, loves beer.

Position?
Center/Right wing

Personal highlights?
Maybe someday.

What are you waiting for in the upcoming ECL?
I'm waiting to play some good games!

Why I moved to BSE?
I moved to BSE because I like to play with those guys and have played with them in previous nhl games.

Motto
Teams benefit is also your benefit

Something you didn't know about me?
Some might remeber me also as SneakyPetee from xbox golden times.

• Like 5

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...