gzell60

Xbox ECL 2 - Registrations

Hi!

We are glad you are interested in joining Xbox ECL 2. In case you did not read our sign-up instructions yet, please read the following news story first:

Please use the template below to sign up your team!

Team name: 

Team abbreviation:

Team captains (Gamertags): Captain 1, Assistant Captain 1, Assistant Captain 2

Team roster (Gamertags):

• Player 1
  • Player 2
  • Player 3
  • Player 4
  • Player 5
  • Player 6
  • Player 7
  • Player 8

EA SPORTS club overview: (Go to  https://www.easports.com/de/nhl/clubs/search, look up your team, and include your team's page URL in this post. Example: https://www.easports.com/de/nhl/clubs/xboxone/Extremely%20Average (Extremely Average))

Previous team name(s): (In case you already participated in a tournament on NHLGamer.com and renamed yourself, please include previous team names for historical purposes)

Team Logo: (Optional - you can sign up without a logo. You can edit your post until the end of the registration deadline to submit a logo. If you wish to change your previously submitted logo, add the new one to this post)

22 minutes ago, Tümä said:

Seriously not even 1 team interested?What's wrong with this platform?

@Tümä - There was about 8 teams who played in Xbox ECL 1 just a few months ago. The Playstation community is at least 10x larger than the Xbox community (if not more) but there are a few Xbox teams here. We hope to have them register at their earliest convenience so that we can start Xbox ECL 2. Due to the low amount of teams, we are keeping registrations open until we have at least 8 teams. If you know any team or any person who would like to help out in running this league, you are more than welcome to apply.

As for your comment regarding "whats wrong with the platform", there I dont understand what you mean.

Hopefully this reply helps you :)

29 minutes ago, The_Alpha_Furyan said:

@Tümä - There was about 8 teams who played in Xbox ECL 1 just a few months ago. The Playstation community is at least 10x larger than the Xbox community (if not more) but there are a few Xbox teams here. We hope to have them register at their earliest convenience so that we can start Xbox ECL 2. Due to the low amount of teams, we are keeping registrations open until we have at least 8 teams. If you know any team or any person who would like to help out in running this league, you are more than welcome to apply.

As for your comment regarding "whats wrong with the platform", there I dont understand what you mean.

Hopefully this reply helps you :)

Thanks for your reply. I was talking about XBox platform. I am member of the Black Jacks, even if I didn't participate last round. I am just wondering, why no team registers for the new round.

I will talk to our captain again to register, maybe it just needs someone, who starts...

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Jertsicc said:

Is there enyone promoting this league on xbox? 

I doubt it - please feel free to reach out to the teams you know. :)