How To Play Every Forward Position | Skater Tips & Tricks From Top EASHL Players!

Kingbling

I have started this new EASHL Series on my YouTube Channel called "EASHL Skater Tips & Tricks"
where I get top EASHL players from every position to deliver some very helpful/useful skater tips & tricks and can guide you to the right directions to improve your individual skill and or overall gameplay as a skater when playing EASHL.

*Think like a top player*

If you would like to watch these EASHL Skater Tips & Tricks videos:

Episode 1: How To Play LW - 

(Featuring an EA Sports Game Changer)

Episode 3: How To Play C - 

*Both Defense Episodes will be coming soon*

On 8.10.2017 at 12:34 PM, ShaneC27 said:

All u need to know right here! 

I wonder what the point of that move at 0:22 could be? It's not even a fake and poses no challenge to the goalie tracking the puck whatsoever. The guy just gets on his knees to do a spin and then gets up without having accomplished anything that I can see. It seems so unnecessary! Then again, he did score, so there has to be something to it...

3 tuntia sitten, Janikka kirjoitti:

I wonder what the point of that move at 0:22 could be? It's not even a fake and poses no challenge to the goalie tracking the puck whatsoever. The guy just gets on his knees to do a spin and then gets up without having accomplished anything that I can see. It seems so unnecessary! Then again, he did score, so there has to be something to it...

It's called skill hockey. We fourthliners are not supposed to understand that kind of danglez & snipazz

• Like 1